Page 122 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1594

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Can somebody send me a message with the places in limerick people are talking about, you can copy and paste a previous message if it's easier, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lifestoogoodjim View Post
    Anyone been able to get a massage appointment with a lady from Azerbaijan advertising on social media since early this year (Jan / Feb).
    I have both communicated and spoken with her and, made appointments pending confirmation but final confirmation doesn't come.
    During conversation she seems very genuine and we discussed the treatment as full body massage.
    Obviously I didn't ask if she did extras.
    The advert starts - As a beautician, I offer massage .........
    PM me or respond here if anyone has experience with this lady - Good or Bad or, just frustrating.
    Where does this lady advertise

Default Where

Quote Originally Posted by lifestoogoodjim View Post
    Anyone been able to get a massage appointment with a lady from Azerbaijan advertising on social media since early this year (Jan / Feb).
    I have both communicated and spoken with her and, made appointments pending confirmation but final confirmation doesn't come.
    During conversation she seems very genuine and we discussed the treatment as full body massage.
    Obviously I didn't ask if she did extras.
    The advert starts - As a beautician, I offer massage .........
    PM me or respond here if anyone has experience with this lady - Good or Bad or, just frustrating.
    Where is this lady advertising

Can someone please pm me contact details for sudera thanks

5. Default

Has anybody been to see Anna advertising elsewhere for a massage in city centre for 10 pints? Lookin for new options as the Italian is just gone to 💩

I think i meet her once in ennis, she never post ads with her real pic. She has been mentions a few times here. The advice is to avoid her. She can be rude

7. Default

Heard on other sites Anna is very poor . She also has loads of adds on facccrbok on limk marketplace if you want to see what she really looks like

Reviews

Tried Italian over last few days place gone to pits 1000% went Xmas eve the front room old skinny one Lana okay service shouted for money first
    Tried again today Kirsty very big girl older no music no banter no effort in and out 20 mins
    The city is crying out for a decent place

Its dirty and the ladies seem to have no intrest..
    They were overcharging before too

Reviews

Anyone hear from Sam on dd? Is she back