Reviews

Any thing/one new in limerick?

Any word on s on dd, she back yet?

3. Default

She's not coming back, got a short message from her

4. Default

Can I get a PM for Sudera’s contact? Cheers

5. Default

Having been to the Italian many times and usually leaving questioning why I went as it's always disappointing, I decided to chance Inga as I'd heard good things on here about her.

First impressions weren't great as she's the normal age of most of the girls there and not in great shape. But I must say the massage was fantastic. They advertise body to body but nobody there has ever actually done that for me in there. She got up on the table and did a proper body to body massage on both sides of me. And her teasing was great!

Only complaint was that I finished after 40 minutes so not the hour I paid for. But finally a positive experience in there and she's a very nice friendly lady.

6. Default

Can anyone pm me with a few places in limerick that offer happy endings and or extras please

7. Default

Nearly all the Thai shops , choice is poor if you looking for attractive girls

Can someone pm me sudera number plz, I had it but lost numbers recently... Thanks

9. Default

Could someone please pm some places in Limerick that offer happy endings and so on

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by brbrbr View Post
    Could someone please pm some places in Limerick that offer happy endings and so on
    Doesn’t really work like that.

You would need to provide a track record of posting and/or information sharing first.

Otherwise we would be jeopardising the livelihoods of the hardworking massage providers through having all kinds of undesirables looking for information for nefarious purposes

11. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

irishjp (15-03-23)