Page 150 of 160 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1594

Thread: Limerick massage

Sad to hear, the ad is still up

That's a shame. I would say they were the sexiest women in Limerick giving massage.

3. Default

Think they’re gone full stop, don’t think they’re even gone to Dublin.

Ah no best place in town by far . Spotless , 2 Sexy ladies and nice discreet location . Perfect . Was my monthly pay day treat 😀 any Recife somewhere similar much appreciated

5. Default

Absolutely, a huge loss to the local scene! 🥵

6. Default

Well lads, I’m in limerick over weekend. Would someone mind messaging me details on a good parlour? Heard ye on about the Italian place a lot. Happy to share what I know about cork!

In limerick for over nxt few days what the best spot these day haven't been around limerick in few years

Job just got cancelled in limerick after I driven all the way across the country any hidden gems in limerick???
    Pm please

Ya I've been there twice and massages are very poor, worst I've gotten, very inexperienced in actual massage and the kinky build up to any ending, I've only been twice but I've lost interest in the place aswell... Maybe a few experienced girls will liven it up

10. Default

My previous comment deleted but exact same as riddler post . Total waste of time and had great potential . Limerick getting worse every day fir anything decent