Page 138 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1594

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rooneyman View Post
    Was at a new place got mentioned to me across fro p.p I think good service not best looking but not fat or old either she said there’s 3 working there and they all do the same so wondering names of other girls and what they look like think girl I was with started with n but can’t remember
    Hi, can you please pm me the details of the people park place?

2. Default

Can you pm me details also as I am in there this week

Reviews

It's in simple English across the street from p.p. the bookies in a street named after an orange fella from England

4. Default

Meant do they do full service

Anyone ever go to Classic Thai. It used to be good

Only thought of that place other day, went few times in past but girls gone to other places... I'd say it's gone legit

Thai Classic is ok. Depends on who you get. On of my favourite ladies is back working there.

Classic has never been legit. There’s 3-4 different girls there now, the boss and one other are the best. Good spot usually.

Reviews

I was in limerick over the last week
    Sudra still a good bet. I hit the Italian for a look place seems to be cleaner
    Met a friendly girl about 30 bbw figure not a massage just a very quick massage flip over then she was like she was like ap mc coy going for the national very mechanical
    She claims to be Italian Maria I would say Romanian

Do you guys ask straight out for HE or do they react to the man standing lol 😂