Page 117 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1594

Thread: Limerick massage

Reviews

Ya same, tried her few times last few weeks but nothing, she was going through some personal issues so think she moved on and maybe for best, little bit messed up I'd say

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BrenCalla View Post
    Went to a place recently pm me for name. I walked in to my appointment paid the price of 10 pints and she had asked me if I had been there before. I said no but It was recommended to me by a friend who had a good time here. She knew what it meant and asked I wanted to take off my shorts, I did. I lied down for the full hour with a hard on with no towel over. She just finished the massage and said it’s done now no ending or anything. I was clean and we were chatting away wonder what was up. I didn’t pay the extra yet I was waiting for her to bring it up but she never did. Was strange must go back and try again as it was a good massage.
    I was bored this weekend and decided to check her out. Made an appointment, turned up on time then finished paper work and the off to the massage room. She showed me the chair where should leave my clothes on to. When she was back I asked her if I should take the underwear off, and she agreed. Said she'd put a tiny towel over.
    Massage was good. As she progressed I tried to have some convo going. Asked her about what 'other' services she does. She named a few other massages. Then I just asked straight up if she she'd do anything 'extra'. She said sorry no. I didn't push it any further and left it at that.
    Massage itself was good enough and I didn't have much expectation anyway.
    Just in case anyone else wondering

What's the name of the place?is it the brazillian

Quote Originally Posted by paxu View Post
    I was bored this weekend and decided to check her out. Made an appointment, turned up on time then finished paper work and the off to the massage room. She showed me the chair where should leave my clothes on to. When she was back I asked her if I should take the underwear off, and she agreed. Said she'd put a tiny towel over.
    Massage was good. As she progressed I tried to have some convo going. Asked her about what 'other' services she does. She named a few other massages. Then I just asked straight up if she she'd do anything 'extra'. She said sorry no. I didn't push it any further and left it at that.
    Massage itself was good enough and I didn't have much expectation anyway.
    Just in case anyone else wondering
    Is it the brazillian place

No it’s not pal

Reviews

Went to that Brazilian near park, definitely nothing Extra in there.. I tried

7. Default

Hoping to head to town for a massage tomorrow, haven't been in ages. Where is the best place? The one on Shakespeare Street seems to get a bit of mention, Italian not worth it anymore?
    PMs welcome with recommendations

Not my experience either, been there many times. She’s never used a towel and HE available each time when asked. One of the best around I’d say.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Danman123 View Post
    Shop is near Garda station in city, not on same street just around the corner.
    There is one on the same street as garda station a few around the corner so its hard to guess which one you refer to.

10. Default

Went last night again well improved from when she opened first . Definite the girl that used to own rose massage and he 20 . On h.arts tone st . corner with hen street