Page 30 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tailormade View Post
    My experience is if they don’t ask to leave boxers on you take them off, cover yourself with towel and what will be will be. The thrill if not knowing is very exciting.
    Is not taking your boxers off a precursor to a H.E, i prefer to take my boxers off and not have a H.E but live at the taut the masseuse thinks i want an H.E and she works towards it haha. All the build up without the finish.

Reviews

I have been asked to get naked in legit places. The lady I was with said they only get in her way as where ever the boxers were she couldn’t touch.

3. Default

Anybody any information about the place across from betting shop on *** street? Is it an actual massage shop or just an apartment? Got a text with what's on offer seems pretty good. Any information much appreciated thanks
    Last edited by Floki; 14-09-20 at 10:41.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harvez View Post
    Anybody any information about the place across from betting shop on *** street? Is it an actual massage shop or just an apartment? Got a text with what's on offer seems pretty good. Any information much appreciated thanks
    Pm me the place

5. Default

Hi, Any one ever been to beauty salon type place for massage that might offer sexy massage.
    Last edited by gerandy; 12-09-20 at 20:53.

Can somebody pm me the places in Limerick please.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harvez View Post
    It's an apartment with couple of older chinese ladies.

8. Default

Hi all, does anyone know who is in Italian place this week? Any recommendations? Thanks guys

Reviews

Erika anna and i think her name was sofia in last 2 weeks met these Erika best of the lot brown hair

10. Default

Hi,can someone please pm me the name of the Italian massage please?