Page 34 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drcock95 View Post
    went to flower place, no HE offered it seems
    If you ask at the end you will get he

Does anyone know if the place in W****** Street opposite well known bookies is still in operation

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Obviously in the flower place you did not smell right - you should have asked for Pong
    I was with the lady, is pong the owner? She doesn’t do HE I think
    Last edited by Floki; 02-10-20 at 14:03.

Ya she tries that the whole time. Always get HE though, just say you were with her before and got it.

5. Default

Havent been to limerick in a while. Enquired in flower place re Nattie. She is gone to thailand and not coming back im told. I dont know any names of other girls. Anyone that i should go to? I also contacted italian. Erika not on. Keta and kamila on today? Any ideas lads?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy03 View Post
    Havent been to limerick in a while. Enquired in flower place re the certain lady. She is gone to thailand and not coming back im told. I dont know any names of other girls. Anyone that i should go to? I also contacted italian. Erika not on. Keta and kamila on today? Any ideas lads?
    Kamila is very good looking slim with nice boobs. Average massage. The certain girl will be a loss.
    Last edited by Floki; 02-10-20 at 14:17.

7. Default

The lady is 100 percent still working in white flower place. Apparently had a few not so respectful clients recently n owner is screening ppl.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JustcuriousLK View Post
    The lady is 100 percent still working in white flower place. Apparently had a few not so respectful clients recently n owner is screening ppl.
    Scumbags i bet.

9. Default

Any reports on keta in Italian place? Went to Jenny on top of street. Disappointing he massage good.

Reviews

A new one from hungary in italian Andrea 40 ish good english nice body.
    Massage ok lots of oil excellent hhe. Nice tatoos