Page 112 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1595

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Well any positive updates on the Italian or is it just a waste of time in there ??

2. Default

Had she big knockers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trisport View Post
    Had a massage earlier on the poet’s street over the alteration shop. She was a much bigger girl than usual. Standard fee for services. Offered an additional up charge for topless of 4 pints. I passed as she wasn’t doing it for me.
    Had she big knockers

Reviews

Any update on the limerick scene?

5. Default

Would really appreciate name of places that provide massage ,hj and mabye bj as part of service ? Or am I really reaching here ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trisport View Post
    I stopped by Classic earlier this morning. My back was still acting up and had an older masseuse. Her English is very poor. She gives a really decent medium pressure oil massage. During the initial massage there was lots of teasing. She worked on my back longer than I expected, which brought a lot of relief and then brought a hot towel. She then signaled me to turn over. At first she seemed a little wary, but then she relaxed, and moved on to a really nice hand finish with UTC roaming. After cleaning me up and draping me, she gave me a great head massage to close out the hour. At no time was there any negotiation for tip; for which I generously tipped at the end.
    Hi what is UTC roaming??.
    Wow she sounds like a real gem for a massage and HE. Any idea if her name.

I’m assuming UTC is under the cock

Has anyone tried the new one near alfies bar

Can you PM me the name of it

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by immoratal View Post
    Has anyone tried the new one near alfies bar
    Pm me the name too