Page 157 of 159 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1584

Thread: Limerick massage

Quote Originally Posted by HandOfGod View Post
    Ennis has 4 places where HE is available, and potentially 5
    well I know 3 and the possible number 5 but the forth??

Visited the Italian recently, wasn’t half bad I must say

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Showmethehoney View Post
    Hi everyone, I have been away from limerick for a good while, I have noticed since my return that some of the places I used to visit, and leave 'happy', are now not providing the 'happiness'.
    Is this the norm, or does anyone think it may just be because I'm not known/regular like I was once.
    Has the scene gone downhill?
    The scene is certainly going downhill across the rest of the country. Hence, why I am looking towards Limerick again.
    30 years ago when I started having massages, even legit massage was generally always underpants off and the towel was only for a hint of decency.
    I visited a place last week where being naked for a massage was the norm, towels were quickly disposed of and happyness was available to trusted clients. There was a sign on the wall, "Please wear underwear" and what followed afterwards could best be described as an exercise in towel folding.
    I normally like to have an occasional legit massage. No towels, no private area,
    I like when a massage stroke starts at the feet and continues uninterrupted to the shoulders.
    If anyone knows where this is available, please let me know.

Ok lads hoping yea can help me out with a few places in limerick offer happy e as last place I used go to stoped for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    The scene is certainly going downhill across the rest of the country. Hence, why I am looking towards Limerick again.
    30 years ago when I started having massages, even legit massage was generally always underpants off and the towel was only for a hint of decency.
    I visited a place last week where being naked for a massage was the norm, towels were quickly disposed of and happyness was available to trusted clients. There was a sign on the wall, "Please wear underwear" and what followed afterwards could best be described as an exercise in towel folding.
    I normally like to have an occasional legit massage. No towels, no private area,
    I like when a massage stroke starts at the feet and continues uninterrupted to the shoulders.
    If anyone knows where this is available, please let me know.
    Beautifully written 🤣
    I enjoyed reading that

6. The Following User Says Thank You to davidob555 For This Useful Post:

Rua (23-04-24)

Default Know you posted this a while back any info

Know you posted this a while back any info Or any tips man

Default Did you find out about places in limerick

Help would be great would love some info on cork aswell

Default Help needed

Quote Originally Posted by arddiaga View Post
    Can anyone please PM me up to date info on spots in the city?
    Did you find out places man I’d love to know a few you found if you got told
    Last edited by Rooneyman; 17-04-24 at 00:48.

10. Default

Any one gone to see /advert on done......

Anyone any experience with Suderia. Does she do full service.