Page 27 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Something? of the valley

2. Default

Which masaage place has the best looking masseuse?

Went to the Italian name this evening, lovely blond, super massage and HE

4. Default

Which girl did you see there ? Thinking of a visit later today

5. Default

Where is limerick

Quote Originally Posted by Pesher View Post
    Where is limerick
    It's a town in New York county
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerick,_Maine

I’ve been to the Italian place a few times and had good experiences for the most part but they have had recent changes to their staff and found that I was given a massage by someone that clearly had no idea what she was doing and lacked any interest in body to body but she still got the job done

8. Default

After a long lay off I decided to head to the Italian place for my first meeting since lock down. Met a girl called after the musical 'Mamma M××' at 10.30 for a topless b2b at the price of 16 pints. Absolute stunner. She is like a super model, from Latvia, but looks like a Swedish model with long legs, very very good looking.

Bordering too thin for my liking resulting in boobs being very small. Very nice massage, could possibly have delved in more on the ass crack, and doesnt do eye contact which I enjoy but other than that she is very good. Allowed touching of her ass, nipple sucking. Had a great orgasm. Felt safe there, she is very clean and classy looking. She leaves on Thursday. Definitely would recommend.

Reviews

Went to Italian place the european girl is a stunner hour b2b nice massage perky tits. A bit on the quite side but got the job done

10. Default

Any place in limk that has a TS masseuse?