Page 140 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1593

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Can someone message me with a few places that are good please, first time also

2. Default

That was Kat or Bella in Willie st. Fairly scrawny and no body but will do everything if you pay .

3. Default

I'll be in Limerick for a while today lads. Not remotely familiar with the Limerick scene.

Any pms on a contact/places to go would be greatly appreciated.

Not into the stick insect types, like a nice pair of boobs and something to hold on to lol

My inbox is open, so any help and tips would be greatly appreciated.

Bacardi!

Anyone ever hear anything from Sam on dd since she left limerick?

Guy offering massage and HE in shannon area , really hot guy , sucks like a Dyson swallows also .
    Last edited by Dayteam; 07-10-23 at 15:25. Reason: Not allowed.

Where is the guy in Shannon advertising?

7. Default

it has been a poor period in Limerick with the Italian no longer a nice place to go, but now I see the local news-sheet advertising a new start-up operation.
    the person answering the phone says it will be a similar model to the Italian but fresher and brighter and, the entrance will be more discreet.
    If anyone has info or when they have been they might post or PM me please.

Any recommendations lads

Don't know how anyone can go to that place, kip, owner answers phone is a horrible person, last time I was in there which good few years the lady broke down crying on the conditions she endured from her, should be shut down

Looking for suderas number if somebody has it?lost phone and contacts.. I'll pm if you like