Page 26 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick massage

Anybody have any experience with the place at the top of main Street that advertises tantra massage on the Google? Would it make ye nervous that they post their address online advertising tantric and body to body massage?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelylicker99 View Post
    Either the pint is very expensive or those crisps are very cheap, are they out of date, it's a very loooong time since I got a packet of tayto for under a €1 ��
    I would pay Ryanair a hundred euros and fly to the Trevi Fountain before I would give some Irish cunt the steam off my piss.
    But then I'm only into receiving watersports.

Long time lurker here. I found the Italian place when I was living in Limerick last year (2019) and here is my experience:

Called to make appointment for the evening.
    The place is very discreet, no signs outside. I had walked by before without realising what the place was. Was let in less than a minute after calling. The landing is pleasent. An older lady led me to a fairly average grey room. No music, bare walls but a large enough room. The lady who said she'd be giving me the massage was ~38.. That's a guess, I didn't ask. She was ok looking, a bit older looking for my taste. It was very clearly laid out beforehand that the price was five pints for an hour massage, happiness included. As far as extras go I was not offered any. I even asked if she would strip, she denied. As far as quality of massage it was fairly shite. This place confused the hell out of me, it gave all the vibes of a rubntug but not much of a menu. Just a shit massage and a tesco grapeseed lubed up john.

Maybe I got unlucky, I'd read some good things about the place but also that it was super hit and miss with whoever was on at the time. I didn't give it a second chance. Would rather make the trip to tesco myself and save a couple of pints. Anyone else have an Italian experience to share?

4. Default

I work a lot in Limerick and have visited the Italian place quiet a lot.
    Used to see a regular woman , old with massive chest previous visitors will know who I’m talking about , she’s was very good, nothing to look at but extras weren’t a problem.
    Couple of other girls over the past year have been decent but it’s usually just HE and Body to body.
    Seen a cracker there last week tall dark hair savage body and great massage but body to body was a bit let’s say lack luster

Would like to try somewhere different if anyone has any recommendations ?

5. Default

I would have to recommend the place named after the flower, simply for how pretty a certain staff member is, an absolute babe.

6. Default

Hi there, do you mind me asking what is the name of the flower place is? And also who is the pretty staff member? Thanks

What was on offer from her, think I've seen her around the place. Named after red flower I presume.

8. Default

Can someone pm me please where is rose massage thx

9. Default

HI could someone pm me place of red flower massage please

10. Default

The place I’m referring is not a red flower. It’s a white flower