Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Anyone seen Ella in Italian place yet?

Any chance of details for the milf thanks

What site pm me please

4. Default

Need Any info on that milf pm me

5. Default

Hi folks. Anyone know of any of the Thai places operating behind closed doors? Been to the Italian place, not a fan! They must be right fed up and facing at least another six weeka5. Surly some of them are operating. Loads of barbers etc working behind closed doors.... Feel free to pm me as opposed to posting details.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marklimerick999 For This Useful Post:

irishjp (29-03-21), Liam25o (30-03-21)

7. Default

Been thinking the same myself Mark. I'd appreciate a PM if anyone know of the old thai regulars operating. Thanks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie251251 View Post
    Has anyone tried sexy milf advertised on another site similar in name to this one. University location sparkie
    Did you get any info
    """"Don't piss into the wind you will get wet""""

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by journeyman304050 View Post
    Been thinking the same myself Mark. I'd appreciate a PM if anyone know of the old thai regulars operating. Thanks.
    If I come across any I'll let you know. I text my normal place, top of main street. No joy, just said there closed.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Marklimerick999 View Post
    Hi folks. Anyone know of any of the Thai places operating behind closed doors? Been to the Italian place, not a fan! They must be right fed up and facing at least another six weeka5. Surly some of them are operating. Loads of barbers etc working behind closed doors.... Feel free to pm me as opposed to posting details.
    I know two places in ennis that might be open. Pm if you need details

Reviews

Tried Samantha from done deal city centre place nice body excellent strong
    massage with he no topless offered. Price 2 pints dearer than italian. From what i hear she can be hit n miss