Page 7 of 158 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

It’s on their web site

2. Default

Sher had to eventually. Calibre of lady apparently dropping so maybe this will help. Last time I was there it was pretty old masseuse with nothing sensual, so haven't been back in a while. Plenty other options available too.

Has place on *** street opposite bookies closed? No ads on other site I lost number
    Last edited by Floki; 28-11-19 at 14:49.

4. Default

How’s things lads ,
    Have been visiting Italian place quite regularly I fancy a change though ,
    Who’s best in limerick at minute ?
    Pm me with your haunts and I’m happy to share my experiences with the limerick scene

New girl in place in basement off of the Main Street. Place shares same name as a flower. She’s there 2-3 weeks now, small and very good looking, early 20s I’d say. Cracking body, does HE and small bit of touching.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GFEplease View Post
    New girl in place in basement off of the Main Street. Place shares same name as a flower. She’s there 2-3 weeks now, small and very good looking, early 20s I’d say. Cracking body, does HE and small bit of touching.
    Hi GFE,

Is that the place that rhymes with silly ?! Does she have long dark straight hair?

Thanks

Ya Philpott, that’s the place. Ah don’t think hair is very long, she’s fairly new there and young. Other girl is skinnier and older. Both good massage but new girl is better looking.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GFEplease View Post
    Ya Philpott, that’s the place. Ah don’t think hair is ver
    y long, she’s fairly new there and young. Other girl is skinnier and older. Both good massage but new girl is better looking.
    Thanks for prompt reply ..

Im a newbie! How do I get the better girl ..ask for her by name ? Or go in and hope for the best ?!!!

Ah ya just ask for the new girl, they’ll know anyway. Others are there a long time.

10. Default

New girl name Bella , young pretty and slim with long dark hair , like them recently all looking for mad money . Ok massage but touching outside clothes . He so much and said she do nude for so much . Didn’t push as I was not going to pay that much and didn’t have it anyway ,
    Last edited by Floki; 19-12-19 at 12:07.

Page 7 of 158 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast