Page 148 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1593

Thread: Limerick massage

Back in town for a few weeks over Christmas. Used to be a regular in Thai Classic with Lily and really enjoyed it. Looking for something new. Any and all recommendations welcome by PM.
    By way of return, I’ll happily give you all the number of a woman that will totally mesmerize you next time you’re in London… ��

Can someone pm number of new place near a castle, had it but lost the number, can't find it online

Anyone been to T***ya massage near windmill st recently? One of the girls gave nice he but haven’t had her since and never got her name

Reviews

Is the new spot on same at as Italian any feedback not been since I had a not great punt

5. Default

Its nearer Katie dalys pub if its the new place you referring to . Spanish girl probably the best imo . Masssge not great from any of them but hopefully will improve as they get more experience. All seem to be English students

6. Default

Been there a good few times on and off but always the same girl , only one room and never saw any other girl there , decent looking but not over friendly

Reviews

I met Korean or Chinese girl young not great I find it mad when I rang woman on phone sounds like a right limerick one

In limerick for couple days, going to try the classic or place across road on mainstreet. Any info on who best to ask for in either place

Quote Originally Posted by Lkchucky View Post
    Been there a good few times on and off but always the same girl , only one room and never saw any other girl there , decent looking but not over friendly
    I’ve been there a few times with 2 different girls, in 2 different rooms. I know there’s also a second Latino girl there, so that’s 2 Latino and one African. I had a pretty good time. No complaints here.

10. Default

I think we taking about different places. This is Pam in Thayia and not the new place near castle

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gerandy For This Useful Post:

FatTony (23-12-23)