Page 31 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Or/and pm me other alternatives in Limerick please.

Any chance of details of that massage place thanks

3. Default

Is the Italian place still the best? I have been to The flower place and the place on the top of main street on the right, both have better quality massage in my opinion, extras are a little more

4. Default

It's best for he and body to body. Massage not as good as the Thai places but over all it's better value as the girls are topless. You'd pay a lot more extra in Thai places for topless

Quote Originally Posted by Harvez View Post
    It's best for he and body to body. Massage not as good as the Thai places but over all it's better value as the girls are topless. You'd pay a lot more extra in Thai places for topless
    Can you pm me the details of that italian place please..
    Very few massage profiles in Limerick at the moment.

6. Default

I've heard good reports of Erica in Italian place too. Haven't seen her myself. Italian isn't comparable to Thai places as you don't go to Italian for a strong massage, more an exotic sensual experience. In Thai places you'll get a strong massage plus extras and you'll pay for the extras.

7. Default

Hi guys,can someone pm me a few good options in Limerick please?

8. Default

Still hoping for recommended places via pm guys.

9. Default

There isn't any really great places to recommend and for most of us, the market is stagnant.

Italian sounding spa for euro chicks, not great massage. Prices going up took any value out of it.

Two thai places at top of main street, close to the theatre.opposite sides of the street, massage is better, finish is mediocre.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by funhunter View Post
    There isn't any really great places to recommend and for most of us, the market is stagnant.

Italian sounding spa for euro chicks, not great massage. Prices going up took any value out of it.

Two thai places at top of main street, close to the theatre.opposite sides of the street, massage is better, finish is mediocre.
    Top of maim main street, can you pm me which street you calling main street. Thanks.