As not a native to Limerick, I've been trying for a long time to do local research on where to go for a good happy massage! After this forum being a minefield of useless information and after running out of my last punt in the City (leaving the money behind but just being glad to escape the clutches of the wicked witch of the west) I decided to play it safe and a visit a shop.
So I met a girl going by the name of Lily in the place across from the bookies. Standard massage was 10 pints with anything else negotiated behind closed doors. Pro's: Nice cosy warm room, soft lights, proper massage table and some authentic music. Pretty straight down to massage business, above average massage as in I don't have any new bruises from it!
HE on offer and duly accepted for an extra 10 pints. I can't honestly say if there is anything extra on top as I finished a lot quicker than I expected. Not sure if it was her cold hand tickley technique or my long period of abstinence She seemed satisfied that she had made me end quickly and she was taking all the glory for her techniques!

Con's: Not rushed and she is clearly a very nice lady but it was quite business like with no teasing or edging of any type really up until the final event, so much so I didn't think she was going to offer it until quite late.
Also she could be quite a sexy lady, I say could because it was hard to tell due to the fact that she remained fully clothed throughout and looked more like she was about to go hiking or home (in the cold) than ready to give a sensual massage. This is a bug bear of mine in this Country, I've been to so many punts and the girl makes zero effort in advance to dress up in any shape or form for the 40 pints she is about to be given!
If she had dressed a bit more sexy, even a bit of cleavage or leg, lingerie or my favourite a silky robe, they I'd definitely probably go back. As it stands.....I doubt it, but I believe another girl works there too, Aiyara? has anyone any positive feedback on her?

All the best