Page 85 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick massage

Hey guys, i was in that new thai place on will i am street yesterday across from PP. Small hot thai lady working there. The usual five o for 1hour massage. Nice warm clean room and towel to cover the private areas. Though once started she quickly got rid of the towel. Progressing along very nicely, long lingering strokes and lots of tickles. Proping off the knees so she could reach in under. When asked to turn over, ping it was straight up. Again nothing said as ahe worked away around it. Occasionally brushing off the side of it. I was definitely ready to rock and roll but was wondering was she waiting for me to ask. Eventually got her attention when i ficked it off her hand. Bang then she hit me with it, she wanted the same money as i had paid for the 1hour session. I thought it was a bit expensive but what could i do. I was rock hard and hanging for it. She lourd me in and i gad to go for it. The release was amazing, spray everywhere ha ha. She was impressed. Will definitely visit again but could get expensive especially if she is up for more extras. Seems to have a nice body underneath the uniform but not sure how much that would cost to see. Anyone else visit her

Reviews

Quite an interesting story

Quote Originally Posted by flextronics View Post
    Hey guys, i was in that new thai place on will i am street yesterday across from PP. Small hot thai lady working there. The usual five o for 1hour massage. Nice warm clean room and towel to cover the private areas. Though once started she quickly got rid of the towel. Progressing along very nicely, long lingering strokes and lots of tickles. Proping off the knees so she could reach in under. When asked to turn over, ping it was straight up. Again nothing said as ahe worked away around it. Occasionally brushing off the side of it. I was definitely ready to rock and roll but was wondering was she waiting for me to ask. Eventually got her attention when i ficked it off her hand. Bang then she hit me with it, she wanted the same money as i had paid for the 1hour session. I thought it was a bit expensive but what could i do. I was rock hard and hanging for it. She lourd me in and i gad to go for it. The release was amazing, spray everywhere ha ha. She was impressed. Will definitely visit again but could get expensive especially if she is up for more extras. Seems to have a nice body underneath the uniform but not sure how much that would cost to see. Anyone else visit her
    Lord above Tis like a mills and boon novel 🤣🤣

4. Default

What age was she roughly?

Quote Originally Posted by JustcuriousLK View Post
    What age was she roughly?
    Difficult to say, was wearing face mask but looked about 30. Didn't get her name either

6. Default

Has anyone met with Mags? Seen her advertising elsewhere, schedule is fairly random, is she legit?

Has anyone been to the brazillian lady that's up near the park

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tampora8 View Post
    Has anyone met with Mags? Seen her advertising elsewhere, schedule is fairly random, is she legit?
    Seen her ad before.Looks legit

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by flextronics View Post
    Send us the name the place and the thai bird you had, please. Sound PM Please..

Quote Originally Posted by InterestedxXx View Post
    Send us the name the place and the thai bird you had, please. Sound PM Please..
    Read the post mate