Page 84 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick massage

Reviews

Any update on limerick scene

Anyone new in Italian

3. Default

Curiosity has a high price to pay and such was my experience as I visited the new ex-Spa lady, now in Limerick. Some people have a natural ability to massage and others just don't and, a return visit is not on the cards.
    The Italian is by far the best in Munster with a regular change of personnel and a good service for an acceptable all-in fixed price. I wish there was something similar in Cork but thai salons appear to be the primary providers. Apart from the Italian there a couple of places in Limerick providing a more intimate service but at a much higher fee.

Any update on who is in the Italian?

Last time I checked it was just Inga. Worth a visit

Reviews

What's inga like? Last time I was in sb there was woman called Ruth which huge boobs, I'd go back again if any of girls have huge boobs

Inga does in fact have big boobs so your in luck

Reviews

What’s she like age? Pretty?

Never met Ruth . Met Inga Ella and another blonde lady . Ella by far the best would repeat . Other 2 would recommend but wud not repeat

Quote Originally Posted by lifestoogoodjim View Post
    Curiosity has a high price to pay and such was my experience as I visited the new ex-Spa lady, now in Limerick. Some people have a natural ability to massage and others just don't and, a return visit is not on the cards.
    The Italian is by far the best in Munster with a regular change of personnel and a good service for an acceptable all-in fixed price. I wish there was something similar in Cork but thai salons appear to be the primary providers. Apart from the Italian there a couple of places in Limerick providing a more intimate service but at a much higher fee.
    What places besides Italian would u recommend. Thanks