Thread: Man On Top

Default Man On Top

Hi All,

Are there any ladies who have sex with the man on top? maybe a silly question but reason for asking is that the last few ladies I've been with have ended with the lady being on top, now I mostly would let the lady lead so maybe this is the reason plus I never ask.

Any suggestions?

Would preferably meet the lady in Dublin.

Mick :-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mick27 View Post
    Hi All,

Are there any ladies who have sex with the man on top? maybe a silly question but reason for asking is that the last few ladies I've been with have ended with the lady being on top, now I mostly would let the lady lead so maybe this is the reason plus I never ask.

Any suggestions?

I think any lady can help you with that. Most will do it without you asking and if not just ask and it won't be a problem

Reviews

Hi All,

Any suggestions?

Most of my encounters are man on top or doggie. It's never been an issue or came up for discussion .....

Reviews

Hi All,

Any suggestions?

My experience is they all provide this , the normal is the lady on top first , then you take over

You just gotta know what you want and take charge, most ladies will take the lead if the guy doesn't

Surely this is standard, certainly not gonna be a problem if you ask. If you say nothing I can see why a girl would go on top to take control and manage your time together effectively!

Thanks everyone.

I will keep all your info in mind next time I meet a lady from this site.

Mick

Lady generally starts on top and if you can last past the first 5 minutes generally you get to switch positions

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonnie7 View Post
    Lady generally starts on top and if you can last past the first 5 minutes generally you get to switch positions
    Absolutely hilarious!