Thread: When your dreams come true

Default When your dreams come true

Tonight i had the experiance of a life time. Well actually that is incorrect because i had two. I have dreamed of meeting a ts for years and being passive. And tonight it happened. Was such an amazing experiance. The first lady was a little rushed so after i rang another lady a tv this time. And wow she hit the spot if u know what im saying. Big package and she knew how to use it. I will defo be a regular now with the tv girl she was much more beautiful in person her body is on fire. Still hard thinking about her and she was so easy to talk to. Not one bit rushed. Sorry guys im a newbie prob not the type of think to write up here and didnt want to name the ladys incase thats not allowed. But the tv was by far the best sexual experiance i have ever had. And cannot wait for the next time.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 01-09-19 at 17:37.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to C dotts13 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

who did you go see? why the secrecy?

C’mon don’t keep us in suspense who were they ?

Reviews

Review please

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by C dotts13 View Post
    Tonight i had the experiance of a life time. Well actually that is incorrect because i had two. I have dreamed of meeting a ts for years and being passive. And tonight it happened. Was such an amazing experiance. The first lady was a little rushed so after i rang another lady a tv this time. And wow she hit the spot if u know what im saying. Big package and she knew how to use it. I will defo be a regular now with the tv girl she was much more beautiful in person her body is on fire. Still hard thinking about her and she was so easy to talk to. Not one bit rushed. Sorry guys im a newbie prob not the type of think to write up here and didnt want to name the ladys incase thats not allowed. But the tv was by far the best sexual experiance i have ever had. And cannot wait for the next time.
    I mean like its ok to day who isnt it ???
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 01-09-19 at 17:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    who did you go see? why the secrecy?
    It was sara rios and tv stacy

Quote Originally Posted by C dotts13 View Post
    Great to hear dude, first time can be very nerve wracking(was for me anyway) welcome to a fantastic new world ha

Posting this at 4am I’m guessing you had some Dutch courage 😉😬good for you but now you are f***d cos it’s so addictive. Especially with tv Stacy I was with here a few times but I don’t think she likes me anymore so prob get to see her again😥😥enjoy it while you can

#prob won’t get to see her again