Thread: How clean

1. Default How clean

I'm looking to take the plunge today and I'm gonna try bottoming but I am just wondering how clean the back door needs to be and how much prep I need to do any info would be great thanks

micralax u can buy in boots
    WHY BE GOOD WHEN U CAN BE GORGEUS
    "YOU ARGENTINIAN PRINCESS IS BACK"
    YOU GET WHAT U GIVE, REMEMBER!!!
    lock down is gone so back to the road now touring
    AVALAIBLE FULL SERVICE

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ALEXIA LAURENT For This Useful Post:

I'd say as clean as you can get it, flip the position, nobody wants that on them. I bought a douche. Great investment n costs fuck all.

Reviews

Totally agree. These girls are not going to fall in love with you but the more pleasant you can make it for them the more enjoyable they will make it for you.

I wouldn’t go near an appointment unless I was spotless. Any little incident would kill the mood for both parties and that would be money wasted. I clean out about 2 hours beforehand and doublecheck im good as near as possible to the date

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robroyc View Post
    I wouldn’t go near an appointment unless I was spotless. Any little incident would kill the mood for both parties and that would be money wasted. I clean out about 2 hours beforehand and doublecheck im good as near as possible to the date

2 hours? What you clean it with cotton buds?

What ?? I clean in the shower 2 hours before I see the girl to make sure I stay clean for a few hours.cotton buds?? Thinks I should prepare for most the girls on here with something bigger than a cotton bud