Thread: New places limerick

Default New places limerick

Just wondering if any ladies here come to limerick/tipp on a regular basis but not to the regular locations. Like lot of people the new laws are always in my head. I hate being a time waster but everything has to be checked before can take a chance.
    Hate to ring a lady and ask a mountian of questions about location or if they on their own because in fairness I wouldn't want to answer those if I was them either. It's only fun if everyone is safe and comfortable just not sure how get to that point of trust. If any lady is in these areas and can help let me know

Act stopped doing reviews so don't tend to bring it up. A lot of ladies won't give a location until you confirm booking which again totally understandable but it's then v late notice to say never mind I dnt like the area. Maybe I'm oveethinking how much a lady worries about cancellations

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by olliew View Post
    Act stopped doing reviews so don't tend to bring it up. A lot of ladies won't give a location until you confirm booking which again totally understandable but it's then v late notice to say never mind I dnt like the area. Maybe I'm oveethinking how much a lady worries about cancellations
    I normally text looking for a landmark near their location rather than the location itself. This is normally forth coming once I quote my id on here.