Thread: Where to go?

Default Where to go?

I’m 30 and have been punting when I can for a good while now but not as much as I like but now Iv literally only started to make good money. I’m bein paid at the end of the month then I have a few days off . I’m going to go away for 2/3 nights. Iv never been able to do this before .Anyone any tips where to go ? Thinkin bout just goin to dublin because I can see there’s lots of nice girls there but if someone can recommend a different European city that’s better then I’d appreciate the advice. Obviously I don’t wanna spend all my money so within reason...didn’t win the lotto or anything🙈

Reviews

About 2 years ago I spent a weekend in Budapest, went over for the F1. Cracking city, and friendly people. As for punting it's the simplest I've ever done. Simple text the girl your hotel name and room number and what time you'd like her to call around. Easiest punt I've ever had.

Reviews

Frankfurt perhaps? Plenty of bang for your buck. A real eye opener. Cheap hotels over there and flights are usually pretty good too. Pm me if you decide to go and I can give you some tips.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titan For This Useful Post:

Getdownonit (21-08-19), Toolbox (20-08-19)

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Budapest isn't the easiest city for non locals.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 19-08-19 at 18:47. Reason: speculation