Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do know know what really ticks me off.... (Just for fun thread)

Reviews

Do you know what really ticks me off?
    Old Man Biden!!
    #DadManWalking
    Fake news!!FAKE NEWS!!!Covfefe.
    We're making America great again!!
    We got good people on it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaldTramp For This Useful Post:

Floki (11-12-20)

Reviews

The lound construction constantly going on outside my office window!

Reviews

I've a few pet hates.................

People with bad manners. ...................Can't say "Thank you" after holding a door open or giving them your seat on a train, tram or bus.

Diners in restaurants .......................................... who order their food without ever looking at their waiter or waitress. Just order and hand back the menu without either a word of thanks or a smile.

Anyone with notions ...................... everyone should be treated equally but there are those who expect that they should be looked after first or better.

Anyone who is constantly late ....................... what they are implying is that their time is more important than yours so you should wait around until they are ready.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Magicman For This Useful Post:

MidlifeCrisis (10-09-21)

6. Default

Some related items

Drivers that park so close to my drivers side that I can't get into my car on that side

Taking up 2 parking spots in the car park. Sometimes I think it may have been due to a previous person parking badly and has since left. But it's the last person that gets the blame. So my annoyance is with the person that started it off.

And the Irish tradition of blocking the exit from the church car park at funerals.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman View Post
    I've a few pet hates.................

People with bad manners. ...................Can't say "Thank you" after holding a door open or giving them your seat on a train, tram or bus.

Diners in restaurants .......................................... who order their food without ever looking at their waiter or waitress. Just order and hand back the menu without either a word of thanks or a smile.

Anyone with notions ...................... everyone should be treated equally but there are those who expect that they should be looked after first or better.

Anyone who is constantly late ....................... what they are implying is that their time is more important than yours so you should wait around until they are ready.
    They all sound iike your typical woman.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123