Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firs experience in a long long time

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    When you think with the little head instead of the big one you take silly risks😂
    Where was this man Limerick??

Reviews

its very quiet here thankfully which means theyre safe indoors but was in Swansea recently and its crazy, they were on me like flies on cowdung, like loads of them on the streets and little aggressive too like pulling at you and all, some offering bj's at a fiver and sex for tenner, God love them

Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    its very quiet here thankfully which means theyre safe indoors but was in Swansea recently and its crazy, they were on me like flies on cowdung, like loads of them on the streets and little aggressive too like pulling at you and all, some offering bj's at a fiver and sex for tenner, God love them
    Hard to turn down a fiver blowie in all fairness😂

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

funboy71 (24-11-19)

you cant beat getting throated in the comfort of your own motorised `vehicle.

As I have risen through the social ladder in life, it has been a long time since I had the opportunity to pull my tailored trousers down, and watch as a lady of ill repute performs the most sacred act of deepthroat, until completion.

Sometimes, as im sitting in my plush, high end, expensive marque, i remember with fondness, unloading both barrels of cock custard down a ladies throat, with the cars engine running and keeping an eye on all of the mirrors, so the local cuntstabulary don't catch me with my pants down.

Oh my days... my days indeed
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tergis583 View Post
    Original post deleted - Floki
    There was the classic standard places but alot of them have gone since there's been more and more development in town. Stick it into Google you should find plenty on it.
    Last edited by Floki; 08-05-20 at 08:58.

8. Default

pm me as well

Reviews

I do not think any ladies stay in the **** hotel.
    Last edited by Floki; 20-01-20 at 15:51.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12