Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aylla gattina

Reviews

if she is 10' than im the pope
    she is 7 inch max

Anyone been brave enough yet ??

does it not hurt like. i obviously enjoying giving and i enjoy mutual oral sex but for various reasons id be a bit uncomfortable taking it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mikeypink View Post
    does it not hurt like. i obviously enjoying giving and i enjoy mutual oral sex but for various reasons id be a bit uncomfortable taking it
    I think that if you look at her twitter account you will get an idea of how much it hurts. And she does not seem to understand "stop"

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    I think that if you look at her twitter account you will get an idea of how much it hurts. And she does not seem to understand "stop"
    lol ive seen the videos. however i mean in general. it seems pleasurable but idk looks far too painful anybody doing it. its funny too whenever im with a trans or whatever ill always preface saying i have little interest in her fucking me only the other way round,some of them then seemed shocked when you got to remind them during the sex itself

Quote Originally Posted by billyfunzo View Post
    Anyone brave enough to try this stunner yet?? Some of her videos look like a hell of a pounding!
    Those videos on her Twitter are bugle inducing. Looks great

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    I would hope the video with the guying begging her to stop was a "rape fantasy" enactment in which she knew he could take it (he may have been given a safe word), or else (less likely) he was an actor. If so, she looks like great fun!
    Last edited by hoordog; 28-07-19 at 18:33.

Lockdown - Aylla personalised video, OMG!
    Just commissioned, and thoroughly enjoying, a personalised video from Ms Gattina - luv it! Easy to arrange (after a couple of teething problems with Revolut) and Aylla performed as energetically as I've seen her do so in her numerous Twitter footage. Can't wait to meet the lady in person in Belfast when this situation alleviates... But, before hand, would definitely recommend a virtual appreciation.

Jeez that’s some cock

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovepoppers View Post
    Lockdown - Aylla personalised video, OMG!
    Just commissioned, and thoroughly enjoying, a personalised video from Ms Gattina - luv it! Easy to arrange (after a couple of teething problems with Revolut) and Aylla performed as energetically as I've seen her do so in her numerous Twitter footage. Can't wait to meet the lady in person in Belfast when this situation alleviates... But, before hand, would definitely recommend a virtual appreciation.
    I just sent you a PM on this

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast