Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yeah it's me Diamond Libby

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by libby View Post
    Thank you darling for the wishes. And thank all of you and sorry for not answering all the wishes. Getting old lol . Funny talking about life. No darling unfortunately life as not treat me well. Going through one of the worst time of my life and life just giving me pain. Most of you that meet me in Person know I had a younger brother, my only brother. Just lost my brother and after couple mouths from being back home he comity suicide, he took his own life and I am destroyed. My soul is in deep pain trying to be strong to support our mother that lost her son.
    There is nothing worse than this. And though it means little from anonymous people on the internet, I know I and many others here are available on the forums, pm, or on the phone to chat. Nothing can fix it, but knowing there's someone to talk to can help. Reach out anytime.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

libby (02-08-19), Nikkita (31-07-19)

Sorry for your loss.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

libby (02-08-19), Nikkita (01-08-19)

Reviews

So sad, sorry for your loss darling xoxo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

libby (02-08-19), Nikkita (02-08-19)

Thank you for all of you. Thank you for the comfort words I really appreciate.
    I've been in soooooo dark place right now and don't know what to do or think. Just all I know is I wish who did that was me and not my brother. He was soo young and and good person and the wrong one as me, the crazy was me and the mess up was always me. I did so many mistakes in life that in the end of the day what I am doing here in this world??? To see someone I love giving up. I'm all fuckt up right now....
    Last edited by libby; 02-08-19 at 00:58.
    ❤Diamond Libby❤
    SEX IS AN ADDICTION
    AND ANAL AN OBSESSION...
    April Is just in the corner....
    Coming back soon

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to libby For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (02-08-19), casman (03-08-19), Forceuser (02-08-19), funboy71 (02-08-19), mr gear (02-08-19), Nikkita (02-08-19), S94310 (02-08-19)

Blog Entries

I've been in soooooo dark place right now and don't know what to do or think. Just all I know is I wish who did that was me and not my brother. He was soo young and and good person and the wrong one as me, the crazy was me and the mess up was always me. I did so many mistakes in life that in the end of the day what I am doing here in this world??? To see someone I love giving up. I'm all fuckt up right now....
    There are no right words to say. Just my thoughts are with you. I'm sorry we have never met but i feel your pain x

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

casman (03-08-19), libby (02-08-19), mr gear (02-08-19), S94310 (02-08-19)

Reviews

Very sorry for your loss Libby may he rest in peace
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr gear For This Useful Post:

libby (02-08-19), Nikkita (02-08-19)

Reviews

Must stay strong,if not only for yourself,for your mother too
    and if u feel it all overwhelming u,be sure to talk to someone or seek help xx
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

libby (02-08-19)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

libby (02-08-19)

Reviews

Thank you darling for the wishes. And thank all of you and sorry for not answering all the wishes. Getting old lol . Funny talking about life. No darling unfortunately life as not treat me well. Going through one of the worst time of my life and life just giving me pain. Most of you that meet me in Person know I had a younger brother, my only brother. Just lost my brother and after couple mouths from being back home he comity suicide, he took his own life and I am destroyed. My soul is in deep pain trying to be strong to support our mother that lost her son.
    Condolences on your loss is all I can say, my thoughts are with you and your family.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hitman76 For This Useful Post:

libby (02-08-19)

Thank you beautiful
    Stay safe xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    Happy Birthday Libby xx
    ❤Diamond Libby❤
    SEX IS AN ADDICTION
    AND ANAL AN OBSESSION...
    April Is just in the corner....
    Coming back soon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast