Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: nigel's nazi's

Reviews

Default nigel's nazi's

On the top is a picture of Brexit Party MEPs turning their backs in the EU Parliament as Ode to Joy is played.

Below are Nazi Party deputies turning their backs on the Speaker in the German Reichstag in 1926.

Last edited by joggon; 03-07-19 at 14:30.
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

They are not the same.

Brexit party are the Monster Raving Loony Party. No policies and no ideas, just the populist "get out of Europe. "
    Last edited by SteveB; 03-07-19 at 14:45. Reason: they have little to be joyous about anyhow!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

You can't compare them both.
    Brexit stand for the rights of the UK from the EU by hoping for a 'No Deal' Brexit, while the Nazi's, well we know what they stood for.
    Anybody that claims or compares then both with each other is just a blind idiot, sorry to say.

There was a genuine reason to why they turned their back in the EU's new parliament.

Why is nobody calling the Lib Dems for their actions by wearing t-shirts stating 'Bollocks to Brexit'?
    Free Speech is the reason.
    Yes, Hate Speech is still part of free Speech, but as soon as Brexit talk, thye are being called Nazi's and racist, in which has never been proven once.

EU are claiming to be a state.
    If I recall, Europe is not a state.
    --------------------------
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...rning-17374565

Nigel Farage has defended the decision of Brexit Party MEPS to turn their backs during a performance of the European Anthem in Strasbourg.
    On Tuesday Farage led his newly elected MEPS in refusing to watch as world renowned musicians Quatuor Avena played Beethoven's Ode To Joy ahead of the inaugural session.

The move was dubbed 'petty and small-minded' by critics who accused the group of shunning the young musicians while still clocking in to collect their paychecks.
    Speaking on Good Morning Britain the following day, a defiant Farage said: "I have no regrets whatsoever."

He continued: "Well, let’s look at it shall we, the orchestra assembled, and everybody stood for the European anthem… the President of the Parliament looked at the Brexit group and said, very pointedly, ‘you should stand up when the anthem of another country is being played’. Country!

"There he was declaring the European Union is a state in its own right. So what they have done is stolen the democratic rights from hundreds of millions of Europeans without even asking anybody if they wanted it.
    “So we stood up as he asked and turned our backs, not only as a British gesture, but as a gesture for democracy across the whole of Europe.”

He went on: “What they have now done is to create a state, a state that wants its own army, its own foreign policy. And this is completely illegitimate and that’s why we turned our backs on it and I have no regrets whatsoever."

Addressing hosts Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid, Farage said: "The media classes like yourself think it’s petty and childish, actually millions of Europeans think ‘thank goodness someone is standing up to this seizure of democracy from nation states right across Europe’. There is nothing that is happening in this building that has ever been sanctioned or given democratic legitimacy. Frankly the whole thing is an outrage.

“I am not an appeaser, alright. I’m not going to appease this illegitimate force called the European Union. I’m going to stand up and fight it, I’m going to fight it for Britain and equally for other Europeans, 500 million people now being governed by a bunch of people we can’t vote for and we can’t remove.

“There is no democracy in the European Union. Nobody ever voted for a flag, an anthem, an army or a new state and I will go on fighting it,” he vowed.

When quizzed if he would still be taking his salary, Farage admitted he would be doing so as he couldn’t live in a “mud hut”.
    The hosts then asked Farage on his thoughts on the Conservative leadership campaign.

“What you are seeing is two men, desperate for the top job prepared to say anything to please any audience.
    "I’m not actually convinced that either of them will deliver Brexit by the 31st October… I don’t think either of them really, truthfully have the guts to deliver Brexit.”
    Last edited by Floki; 03-07-19 at 14:59.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (03-07-19), Mr Cuddles (04-07-19)

Reviews

Nigels followers

Last edited by joggon; 03-07-19 at 15:00.

Arm up in the air doesn't show that they are doing the Nazi salute at all, they just have their arm up in the air.
    If you look closely at their arms and hands, you'll see that this is not the same and many of them also have their left arm up too.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    You can't compare them both.
    Brexit stand for the rights of the UK from the EU by hoping for a 'No Deal' Brexit, while the Nazi's, well we know what they stood for.
    Anybody that claims or compares then both with each other is just a blind idiot, sorry to say.

There was a genuine reason to why they turned their back in the EU's new parliament.

Why is nobody calling the Lib Dems for their actions by wearing t-shirts stating 'Bollocks to Brexit'?
    Free Speech is the reason.
    Yes, Hate Speech is still part of free Speech, but as soon as Brexit talk, thye are being called Nazi's and racist, in which has never been proven once.

EU are claiming to be a state.
    If I recall, Europe is not a state.
    --------------------------
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...rning-17374565

Nigel Farage has defended the decision of Brexit Party MEPS to turn their backs during a performance of the European Anthem in Strasbourg.
    On Tuesday Farage led his newly elected MEPS in refusing to watch as world renowned musicians Quatuor Avena played Beethoven's Ode To Joy ahead of the inaugural session.

The move was dubbed 'petty and small-minded' by critics who accused the group of shunning the young musicians while still clocking in to collect their paychecks.
    Speaking on Good Morning Britain the following day, a defiant Farage said: "I have no regrets whatsoever."

He continued: "Well, let’s look at it shall we, the orchestra assembled, and everybody stood for the European anthem… the President of the Parliament looked at the Brexit group and said, very pointedly, ‘you should stand up when the anthem of another country is being played’. Country!

"There he was declaring the European Union is a state in its own right. So what they have done is stolen the democratic rights from hundreds of millions of Europeans without even asking anybody if they wanted it.
    “So we stood up as he asked and turned our backs, not only as a British gesture, but as a gesture for democracy across the whole of Europe.”

He went on: “What they have now done is to create a state, a state that wants its own army, its own foreign policy. And this is completely illegitimate and that’s why we turned our backs on it and I have no regrets whatsoever."

Addressing hosts Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid, Farage said: "The media classes like yourself think it’s petty and childish, actually millions of Europeans think ‘thank goodness someone is standing up to this seizure of democracy from nation states right across Europe’. There is nothing that is happening in this building that has ever been sanctioned or given democratic legitimacy. Frankly the whole thing is an outrage.

“I am not an appeaser, alright. I’m not going to appease this illegitimate force called the European Union. I’m going to stand up and fight it, I’m going to fight it for Britain and equally for other Europeans, 500 million people now being governed by a bunch of people we can’t vote for and we can’t remove.

“There is no democracy in the European Union. Nobody ever voted for a flag, an anthem, an army or a new state and I will go on fighting it,” he vowed.

When quizzed if he would still be taking his salary, Farage admitted he would be doing so as he couldn’t live in a “mud hut”.
    The hosts then asked Farage on his thoughts on the Conservative leadership campaign.

“What you are seeing is two men, desperate for the top job prepared to say anything to please any audience.
    "I’m not actually convinced that either of them will deliver Brexit by the 31st October… I don’t think either of them really, truthfully have the guts to deliver Brexit.”
    What an absolute ball of shite. No-one in the referendum voted for a no deal brexit. Farage wanted a Norway type deal, not a no deal. Where has the EU claimed to be a state? It is the custom for people to stand for a countries anthem as a mark of respect. The EU , as a collection of states and countries has an anthem, I would say this was what was meant by the EU pesident, but that would'nt suit farage.
    Farage is fighting for no-one. He is a petty money grabbing prick who is laughing all the way to the bank. He is quite happy to pocket over €85000 per month with barely a 40% attendance rate, and says he needs the money as he cant live in a mud hut, yet as the sole director of pain in the neck media company he is pocketing £30000 per month.
    He may not actually be a nazi but he is not that far off it. He is stirring up racial tensions, he is refusing to censure anne widicomes gay conversions ideas. Any criticism of his members is turned into an attack on muslims. Now when physical attacks increase on muslims, homosexuals etc, what will his reaction be? Most likely it will be the same kind of crap that Trump comes out with, ie.. fake news or someone else's fault. Pandering to twats like farage only leads to an increase in their power , they play to the lowest common denominator ,that will only end in tears

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (03-07-19), homealone1 (03-07-19), joggon (03-07-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    What an absolute ball of shite. No-one in the referendum voted for a no deal brexit. Farage wanted a Norway type deal, not a no deal. Where has the EU claimed to be a state? It is the custom for people to stand for a countries anthem as a mark of respect. The EU , as a collection of states and countries has an anthem, I would say this was what was meant by the EU pesident, but that would'nt suit farage.
    Farage is fighting for no-one. He is a petty money grabbing prick who is laughing all the way to the bank. He is quite happy to pocket over €85000 per month with barely a 40% attendance rate, and says he needs the money as he cant live in a mud hut, yet as the sole director of pain in the neck media company he is pocketing £30000 per month.
    He may not actually be a nazi but he is not that far off it. He is stirring up racial tensions, he is refusing to censure anne widicomes gay conversions ideas. Any criticism of his members is turned into an attack on muslims. Now when physical attacks increase on muslims, homosexuals etc, what will his reaction be? Most likely it will be the same kind of crap that Trump comes out with, ie.. fake news or someone else's fault. Pandering to twats like farage only leads to an increase in their power , they play to the lowest common denominator ,that will only end in tears
    Like after the Brexit vote he said something along the lines "without a shot been fired". This despite the murder of Jo Cox.
    Shit stirring racist cunt is what I call him.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Having just been elected in the latest european elections this statement is the height of irony.

All it takes is for one country like..I do'nt know, say the UK for example to cast its veto , then the european army for instance does'nt happen. Sounds quite democratic to me. But then if you do'nt turn up to your job as an mep for 60% of the time the chances are you will end up talking out of your arse as per Nigel.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (03-07-19)

Reviews

I would like to apologise for my criticism of ‘Brexit Party’ MEPs behaviour yesterday.
    By turning their backs on proceedings in Strasbourg they were simply putting the arses they talk out of in front of their microphones.
    Last edited by joggon; 03-07-19 at 21:49.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (03-07-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    The British on the whole have been on the right side of history as far a Europe is concerned.

Only time will tell in this instance.
    what a load of bollox . the brits were worse than the nazi's anyday

https://historycollection.co/10-atro...history-books/

Learn something dude

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (03-07-19), willie wacker (03-07-19)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast