Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking the red pill?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    Wow! If you got through 30 mins of this shit, fair play dude! It's a scatter gun of Trumpianism. Never got you as one of that lot
    Congratulations on completely missing the point. Which, interestingly, is the point of the video. Sometimes it's better to remain silent and be considered a fool than to open your mouth and remove any doubt.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Congratulations on completely missing the point. Which, interestingly, is the point of the video. Sometimes it's better to remain silent and be considered a fool than to open your mouth and remove any doubt.
    Ok boss, I bow to your knowledge on these matters. I must be missing the truth that you know. Thank you for your wisdom.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    Ok boss, I bow to your knowledge on these matters. I must be missing the truth that you know. Thank you for your wisdom.
    I have to have the last word though. You know you'd have watched it in full by now instead of all that other valuable time you spent on the internet in the interim...

Reviews

Gonzo good clip, not surprised to see the connection between Alt right and this stuff . Add some LGBT loathing and Identitarian/Putin style and thats the picture complete. What all these idiots have in common? Their failings are not theirs . In USA now well its not White Trash failure of their society, nope its them Mexicans . In UK the unemployed Jeremy Kyle lovers , not their fault either its them Romanian Immigrants .

Liberalism may need some bigger guns for awhile. The most important thing maybe not to isolate and label those in society that are not part of the Liberal group. In other words not to post like I just did above even if partially true.

Making fun of those POOR NORTHERNERS as many trendy comedians in London did , those funny Northerners got their revenge in the Brexit vote .
    My point is the method used in the past of making fun of these guys is not working , somehow we need to help them rather than condemn/ridicule them , Nazi killers aside as in the Farage lover who murdered Joe Cox . Caustic Humor on this part of Society may have had its day, as evidenced by the talk shows/SNL in USA who ceaselessly make fun of Trump , quite rightly so but it is actually driving his support deeper in to the bunkers .

I do not have a solution but I do know this , the ridicule pill, its not working.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (03-07-19), Harrybigtoe (03-07-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Gonzo good clip, not surprised to see the connection between Alt right and this stuff . Add some LGBT loathing and Identitarian/Putin style and thats the picture complete. What all these idiots have in common? Their failings are not theirs . In USA now well its not White Trash failure of their society, nope its them Mexicans . In UK the unemployed Jeremy Kyle lovers , not their fault either its them Romanian Immigrants .

Liberalism may need some bigger guns for awhile. The most important thing maybe not to isolate and label those in society that are not part of the Liberal group. In other words not to post like I just did above even if partially true.

Making fun of those POOR NORTHERNERS as many trendy comedians in London did , those funny Northerners got their revenge in the Brexit vote .
    My point is the method used in the past of making fun of these guys is not working , somehow we need to help them rather than condemn/ridicule them , Nazi killers aside as in the Farage lover who murdered Joe Cox . Caustic Humor on this part of Society may have had its day, as evidenced by the talk shows/SNL in USA who ceaselessly make fun of Trump , quite rightly so but it is actually driving his support deeper in to the bunkers .

I do not have a solution but I do know this , the ridicule pill, its not working.
    Well, what I found most interesting about this video, apart from the topic of MRA's vs feminists, is the critical thinking needed to cut through the bs. Charismatic speakers can convince the willing of anything. Think Trump, Peterson, Crowder, Shapiro et al.

I'm a trained scientist, and the scientific method is to question, require evidence, show your work.

That's why I like this guy's videos, he takes the time to dig in and analyse. Sure it's 30 mins, but as someone in this thread has already proven, ignorance is bliss.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (03-07-19)

Reviews

Statistics largely U.S. But the concepts are universal and very thought provoking.

I thought men preferred the blue pill

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (03-07-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I thought men preferred the blue pill
    That is mentioned in the video too!

Reviews

That is mentioned in the video too!
    Probably made in Cork too.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Blog Entries

Statistics largely U.S. But the concepts are universal and very thought provoking.

I thought the point about firefighters was quite good.

I spent time with my local firefighters (careers week in school) as I had convinced myself that I wanted to be one and that women should have equal rights to do so.

The guys told me straight that if I tried to join - they would haze me out because at the end of the day people die and that I'm not physically strong enough to cope with the situations they are in...

And I'm not derailing the thread btw

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (03-07-19), gonzo76 (03-07-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita View Post
    I thought the point about firefighters was quite good.

I spent time with my local firefighters (careers week in school) as I had convinced myself that I wanted to be one and that women should have equal rights to do so.

The guys told me straight that if I tried to join - they would haze me out because at the end of the day people die and that I'm not physically strong enough to cope with the situations they are in...

And I'm not derailing the thread btw
    Not derailing at all, in fact right on point.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (03-07-19), Nikkita (03-07-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast