Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Very upsetting

1. Default

BRITISH KRISTIE SIGNATURE SERVICES
    - 15min Mind Blowing Deep Throat OWO & CIM
    - Filthy GFE/Dirty Role Plays

Visit my website - www.international-companion.com for the Latest Special Offers Fan Page link and lots more!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British Hot Kristie For This Useful Post:

FunLuvinCriminal (02-07-19), IrishSarahBarra (02-07-19)

I have two border collies and I treat them as you would treat a young child. When you think about it, there is little difference between the feelings and behaviour of an adult dog and a human child of two or three years. Anyone capable of inflicting cruelty upon a dog is just as capable of inflicting same upon a child. The world would be far better without such people.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wolfeagle For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (03-07-19), bulmers19 (03-07-19), Stephanie (02-07-19), whoseyourdaddy (02-07-19)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybigtoe View Post
    I get free tickets for horse racing events all the time.
    I give them away.
    Have never been and never will.
    Good on you but it would be more beneficial to tear them up and recycle them

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S94310 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (03-07-19), Harrybigtoe (03-07-19), Stephanie (22-07-19)

7. Default

Its absolutely horrible how there treated

Reviews

I haven't seen the programme but having read some of the comments here it would seem that the whole greyhound industry needs a complete overhaul.

Obviously there are many people that follow the dogs and it creates a lot of employment but things do have to change.

On a totally different subject I see someone had rated this thread as a 1 star so I voted 5 to bring it up to 3. Why do people give these ratings ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeagle View Post
    I have two border collies and I treat them as you would treat a young child. When you think about it, there is little difference between the feelings and behaviour of an adult dog and a human child of two or three years. Anyone capable of inflicting cruelty upon a dog is just as capable of inflicting same upon a child. The world would be far better without such people.
    Spot on. Always thought the same. I would have capital punishment for these cunts.

Westside.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (03-07-19)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I haven't seen the programme but having read some of the comments here it would seem that the whole greyhound industry needs a complete overhaul.

Obviously there are many people that follow the dogs and it creates a lot of employment but things do have to change.

On a totally different subject I see someone had rated this thread as a 1 star so I voted 5 to bring it up to 3. Why do people give these ratings ?
    That's the trouble. Its a money making industry and the dogs don't come first. It has to change. The sooner the better.

Westside.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (03-07-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeagle View Post
    I am glad to hear thats the way you treat your dogs. At least I know if I ever invite yourself or Mr. Midlife Crises to stay in my place you wont mind sleeping on the floor as my Dogs and cats sleep in all the beds at night.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    You are no better than the evil peeps that treat animals bad.

A horse was set on fire by some kids a few years ago in the Phoenix Park and a lot of peeps were calling for the kids to be burnt alive.

Fucking nuts that attitude and hard to understand from a right thing persons perspective.
    I.D.F ,No, He s alot better than those evil peeps that treat animals bad. Those little bastards that set the horse on fire should be put down. There are some things people do in life that are just unforgivable

Never!!!
    We are eating , killing each other the all planet!
    I hate the egoist people !

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Yes.

But we are not animals.

Animals don't do shit like that!
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Dublin24 & Cork

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast