Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doing Drunk Things!

Reviews

3 years ago in Glasgow on St Patrick Day. I dye my hair green and was getting a lot of attention because of my green hair.
    So mate and I set of to south side pub call Brazen head just after 11am. We had to drink and I getting lot of attention from Ladies n Gents.
    But everyone want to touch my hair and no touching I said. 3 drinks and 2 shots.

We off back to the city to drink as from 3pm onward it near impossible to get into a pub. Walking the city centre and getting wolf from the Scottish accent Ladies, with them shouting love the hair Sweetie. We trawl through few bars and end up in Molly Malone, and stay there till after 12 am at night.

But I got molested by Scottish Ladies, because of my green hair and my backside is sore from all hands grabbing it. So we made many friends from stranger that day n night. But no Ladies so far.

Now we head back close to our hotel and head to o Neill pub. Walk in and up a bar order a drink.
    At this stage we both well on and this Scottish Lady call Laura come up and cheeky said I have a Bacardi n cola and like your green hair. She 21 years old and blond. She was the only Lady allow to touch my green hair.

At this stage I am well drunk and been drinking since 11am. It gone 1am and I am seeing two Laura and two beers bottles. We chat and she insist walking me back to my hotel, as we are both kind of drunk. Don't ask me where my mate is and I couldn't care at that stage.

Got back to hotel and we decided to get 2 more drinks or was it 4, as it look 2 at time on table each time :D Up to the room Laura and I went and had one more drink. Which both of us are very drunk. We do have a kiss and fondle in the bathroom which it getting passionate hot.

To which I fell in the bath and Laura fell in with me trying to help me out. We both just couldn't get out of the bath, as we are both too drunk and seeing double vision. So we end up both sleep in the bath with are clothes on. Wake up and it freezing, as we crawl our way to the bed. But I fell on drawer and we end up sleeping in 69 position.

When we both wake up with the worst hangover I felt for long time. We small talk and down to hotel for breakfast and people are looking at us strangely. Her make up and hair is mess and myself is no better. We both just laugh and try to brush it off. Coffee did taste real good do.

She said goodbye and i thought damn what a night and had no sex with a Beautiful Blond Student. Because we too drunk and not able to consent. Blew well over £ 300 that night and thinking it was a dear night when my phone goes off. Answer it and Laura said you didn't forget me did you Greene :)

Spent 2 more fun hot sexual days with her and I really enjoy her company. No hangover the next night, as she was real horny Lady and too much for me at times she was. But great imagination Laura had and lift got some sexual action on way up next night. Rest I will keep discreet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (19-06-19)

Reviews

I think if you are geeky enough and have enough religious baggage (even if you are not remotely religious) you never really let your hair down and never do anything really stupid, even when drunk. Unfortunately

Reviews

We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

Floki (20-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (20-06-19), Stephanie (20-06-19)

Last edited by Floki; 20-06-19 at 08:57.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

lildick (20-06-19), ORDINARYJOE (20-06-19), SteveB (20-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Well I certainly wouldn't want to be in this state at a Airport like this chap

Would love to be allocated the seat next to him on the plane!
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1054711886464327681

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babygravy For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (20-06-19)

Floury language alright

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TonyDG For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (20-06-19), Floki (21-06-19), Stephanie (20-06-19)

Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    What is the craziest thing that you have done whilst you have been drunk and do you have any regrets?
    Post your drunk moments, post photos if you have any to impress us.

As for this man, I think he may regret his actions and think that his actions will not be forgotten for a long while.

So what did the drunk man get upto?
    That's right, he had invaded a Polish town in a T-55 Soviet Tank.

Link: https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/drunk-...n-soviet-tank/
    My dear Flok xxx

: there’d be Nothing unusual about this occurrence - drunk or Sober >> They Do !
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Noticed that my car was missing so I reported it stolen. Forgot that I had loaned it to a friend, who was just borrowing it to make sure that I didn't try to drive it home myself later on. That one took a bit of explaining to the boys in blue.
    Have done same !!

Manhattan Beach , have some Tequila on board and with wise foresight (knowing I’ll be hammered !) ,

drove car and parked it beautifully near my friend’s house . /then went back to the shebang doowap .

Later , couldn’t find my Beaut (car) !!! Called PD , reported it stolen , long face etc @ end o’ nite ,

only to see her shining beauty parked right in front of my friend’s house — embarrassment ensued ;

Explanations @ PStation managed by three of us : so long we Walked home !

Same PD that got us naked Pier Jumping some months later >> SoCal Beachies ROCK !!! X
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (20-06-19)

Reviews

If I were to write a post about all the silly stupid reckless things that I have done while I was drunk it would be about 3 pages long. Even MSG doesn't write them as long as that .
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (20-06-19)

Reviews

Do NOT try this anywhere especially drunk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Floki (21-06-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12