Thread: Mambo?

Default Mambo?

No reviews, anyone seen her? Feedback plz, thinking of either her or Bambi as want to experience BBC.
    Last edited by gregorysgirl; 18-06-19 at 19:51.

Reviews

Looks good I was sorta waiting for your review before I took the plunge. She must be very big in girth. Wouldn't mind paying her a visit myself. Bamby is ridiculously overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by jayv2k18 View Post
    Looks good I was sorta waiting for your review before I took the plunge. She must be very big in girth. Wouldn't mind paying her a visit myself. Bamby is ridiculously overpriced.
    Always wait for a review would be my advice, I know someone has to take the plunge eventually but its alot of money for what could potentially be a disappointing meet.

I didn't want to leave a bad review, I know I should but I always feel we're all trying to make a living and first time encounters can be difficult for both parties but I met Bambi last year and was so disappointed. Scruffy dark flat, dressed in a scruffy bathrobe, too forceful (for me anyway - oral chocking sensation as she pushed too deep repeatedly). We finished quickly and she took a call from a prospective client immediately - I could plainly hear his voice and conversation and she told him she could see him in 15 minutes! I hot my coat! Look, Bambi has great reviews so I'm out of sync with everyone. But felt it was fair to everyone to leave this..
    She sat playing some computer game as I undressed when I arrived and returned to it as I was leaving. It was such a disappointment. For me it's TS Star or Nicoli Uber so far.