Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wives/Marriage/Unhappiness

Default Wives/Marriage/Unhappiness

I think marriage is just another religious ceremony that holds no value.

How long were you with your wife before you got married.
    How long were you with your wife before you realized that you could happily live without her.
    How long were you with your wife before you found her in no way sexy.
    How long were you with your wife before you couldn't bear her touch, her sound, her.
    How long were you with your wife before she made you unhappy, miserable and feeling less of a man.

I've never been married so I'm still happy. My questions are real if anyone will answer them. Or add other things that I can't understand.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jinxed For This Useful Post:

FickTitten (16-06-19), Meursault (16-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (16-06-19), Nikkita (16-06-19)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed View Post

How long were you with your wife before you realized that you could happily live without her.
    How long were you with your wife before you couldn't bear her touch, her sound, her.
    How long were you with your wife before she made you unhappy, miserable and feeling less of a man.

I've never been married so I'm still happy. My questions are real if anyone will answer them. Or add other things that I can't understand.
    Ive been married twice... I got bored and left both times. Unless you want children there is absolutely no point of being married.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (16-06-19), gameboy (17-06-19), Jinxed (16-06-19), Meursault (16-06-19), mr gear (16-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (16-06-19), Mrbean76 (16-06-19), VictoriasSecretAngel (26-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita View Post
    Ive been married twice... I got bored and left both times. Unless you want children there is absolutely no point of being married.
    The children thing I could get. I'm not driven by having a family of my own.
    The bit of me I don't like is, I get bored with the same girl very quickly for forever so having a girlfriend is pointless to me.
    No matter how cute or sexy or funny or kind or how good of a person she may be, I know I will look at her one day and not like her. She won't have changed one bit. But I will be bored with her and everything I liked is now everything that annoys me.

Reviews

The answer to your first question is two years, the answer to all the others is ten years. It's seems to be a very rare thing nowadays that a couple get married and live happily ever after. Life is too short to stay together if you're not happy
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

Jinxed (16-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (16-06-19), Nikkita (16-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    The answer to your first question is two years, the answer to all the others is ten years. It's seems to be a very rare thing nowadays that a couple get married and live happily ever after. Life is too short to stay together if you're not happy
    2 years. It's not very long with someone for you to think that you can happily remain with her forever.
    Most marriages that last are out of a convenience almost along with better the devil you know.
    If you got married at 50 or 60 for love, that might be the best marriage.

Blog Entries

2 years. It's not very long with someone for you to think that you can happily remain with her forever.
    Most marriages that last are out of a convenience almost along with better the devil you know.
    If you got married at 50 or 60 for love, that might be the best marriage.

Pfft! I got married for love both times! Trust me you still get bored

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (16-06-19)

I think so many are seduced by love. The propaganda if you could call it that espouses the notion that you cannot be happy in life without finding love. Marriage then derives from love. Its just the consummation of the relationship. Ok, you get a few tax breaks as well.

You look at adolescents. They are already looking twenty years in advance when they are 35/40 years old and are happily married with two kids and living "the dream life." They think like that because of conditioning as much as biological reasons. Like i said, they expect to be so happy with such a life.
    Last edited by Meursault; 16-06-19 at 17:16.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Jinxed (16-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (16-06-19), Stephanie (23-06-19)

Blog Entries

Oh and if you put a ring on a girl's finger she'll double in size.

I'm looking at my school girlfriends...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

FickTitten (16-06-19)

Reviews

Oh and if you put a ring on a girl's finger she'll double in size.

I'm looking at my school girlfriends...
    How tiny were you before you got two rings?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

homealone1 (17-06-19), Nikkita (16-06-19)

Pfft! I got married for love both times! Trust me you still get bored
    Bored definitely. But age plays a massive part. Or maybe I think that.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast