Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A little timeout

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    CG I wish you well however long or short your time out will be. As I understand it you are v good with girls you meet, indeed I have been told this more than once by girls we both have seen. Those who know you will miss you I suspect.

Absence in itself creates desire , so it maybe on your return the adventure will be even more vivid . I may PM you then and now .

I hope the goals you are in pursuit of become yours.
    Cheers BA I've heard similar things about you. And i know I'll be missed i don't know how the ladies will manage as I'm hot bit of stuff irrisstible really

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (14-06-19), bmw528 (14-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    It because members don't like the thread and could be the person, who post the thread also Nikkita.

Still we all need little tender lusting care and in good company of nice Lady, it certainly put a on any Gent face. So the 1 and 2 star soon be forgotten

Where as the 5 Star review is more important, then a 5 Star thread is Nikkita

We all need a break from time to time , as long as break isn't too long. As the cobwebs will soon appear, if they are gone to long
    Oh usually with my threads the low rating is because of me I know that. I'm surprised this got any stars

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (14-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (16-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita View Post
    Why do people rate threads 1 or 2 stars! That never used to happen? It just makes me even more curious to read what's going on lol...
    And i bet your sorry you read this one that's time you'll never get back I apologise nikkita

6. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (14-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    And i bet your sorry you read this one that's time you'll never get back I apologise nikkita
    Piss off already so needy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeusEX For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (14-06-19), delicious jade (15-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DeusEX View Post
    Piss off already so needy
    Be nice to him ye Narky Fuck!
    Last edited by bmw528; 14-06-19 at 13:44. Reason: Go and Suck on A Fishermans Friend!

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    Be nice to him ye Narky Fuck!
    Im not narky,sometimes these things have to be said

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DeusEX For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (14-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DeusEX View Post
    Im not narky,sometimes these things have to be said
    About the Fisherman?
    Last edited by bmw528; 14-06-19 at 13:45. Reason: Or his friend?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I decided to take a little timeout from seeing the beautiful ladies and i mean just a little time. Just to concentrate on other things in my life that i kind of neglect but also to take a little holiday which will do me go as i need to revitalise myself. Why am posting a thread about it well it seemed the easiest way to let some ladies know as I notice a lot of my favourite ladies are around at the moment which actually makes it extremely hard for me but it has to be done. And i had made a few promises lately but they will be kept at a later date. I've tried to take a break on other occasions but failed miserably but this time I'm going to have to make the sacrifice and it will be some sacrifice. I'll still pop by on the forum occasionally just to keep up to date with things. Oh now I'm asking myself am I mad taking a break when i see what I'll be missing out on but as I say sometimes sacrifices have to be made.
    Not to be smart but would anybody really know if you take a break from here after all it's supposed to be fun ..
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mr gear For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (14-06-19), delicious jade (15-06-19), DeusEX (14-06-19), SteveB (14-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Not to be smart but would anybody really know if you take a break from here after all it's supposed to be fun ..
    Another Fishermans Friend

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    About the Fisherman?
    ????..................not following you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast