Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A little timeout

Reviews

Default A little timeout

I decided to take a little timeout from seeing the beautiful ladies and i mean just a little time. Just to concentrate on other things in my life that i kind of neglect but also to take a little holiday which will do me go as i need to revitalise myself. Why am posting a thread about it well it seemed the easiest way to let some ladies know as I notice a lot of my favourite ladies are around at the moment which actually makes it extremely hard for me but it has to be done. And i had made a few promises lately but they will be kept at a later date. I've tried to take a break on other occasions but failed miserably but this time I'm going to have to make the sacrifice and it will be some sacrifice. I'll still pop by on the forum occasionally just to keep up to date with things. Oh now I'm asking myself am I mad taking a break when i see what I'll be missing out on but as I say sometimes sacrifices have to be made.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (14-06-19), bmw528 (13-06-19), casman (15-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (16-06-19), Mrbean76 (13-06-19), The D Man (14-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I decided to take a little timeout from seeing the beautiful ladies and i mean just a little time. Just to concentrate on other things in my life that i kind of neglect but also to take a little holiday which will do me go as i need to revitalise myself. Why am posting a thread about it well it seemed the easiest way to let some ladies know as I notice a lot of my favourite ladies are around at the moment which actually makes it extremely hard for me but it has to be done. And i had made a few promises lately but they will be kept at a later date. I've tried to take a break on other occasions but failed miserably but this time I'm going to have to make the sacrifice and it will be some sacrifice. I'll still pop by on the forum occasionally just to keep up to date with things. Oh now I'm asking myself am I mad taking a break when i see what I'll be missing out on but as I say sometimes sacrifices have to be made.
    That's just an evil rumour spread by religious types. Plenty of time out when we are dead.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (13-06-19)

Blog Entries

Why do people rate threads 1 or 2 stars! That never used to happen? It just makes me even more curious to read what's going on lol...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

casman (15-06-19), circumcised guy (14-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (14-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita View Post
    Why do people rate threads 1 or 2 stars! That never used to happen? It just makes me even more curious to read what's going on lol...
    It because members don't like the thread and could be the person, who post the thread also Nikkita.

Still we all need little tender lusting care and in good company of nice Lady, it certainly put a on any Gent face. So the 1 and 2 star soon be forgotten

Where as the 5 Star review is more important, then a 5 Star thread is Nikkita

We all need a break from time to time , as long as break isn't too long. As the cobwebs will soon appear, if they are gone to long

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (14-06-19), circumcised guy (14-06-19), Nikkita (13-06-19)

Reviews

What? Maybe too many tweakers on here
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

Nikkita (13-06-19)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    What? Maybe too many tweakers on here
    Lol they need to turn their life around - hit the gym and become a sex addict. Get high on life

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

mr gear (14-06-19)

Reviews

I will answer that, just cause pool finally won something, you don't have the urge anymore, take it from one who has had a very long absence, enjoy big guy and don't regret anything.
    Take care CG
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (13-06-19), circumcised guy (14-06-19)

Reviews

You know what is best for you at this time in your life. Obviously you are making sacrifices for your own reasons and I wish you all the best.
    Last edited by bmw528; 13-06-19 at 20:08.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (14-06-19)

You come from not a land down under but a land before time.
    A time when wardrobes were merely clothes holders and not sickly, saccharin sweet,plot devices.
    A time when you stepped into a shower expecting to meet Norman and not his mother.
    A time when the prepuce less didn't advertise their imminent absence.
    A time when visiting an apartment in North wood didn't imply possible bankruptcy and itinerancy.
    A time when to be Irish didn't mean to be a little English,dog walking,grass cutting,subservient cipher who finds Boris Johnson to be some sort of hero.
    But alas times change and one's cloth must be recut to fit modern measures.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FinnMickC00L For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (14-06-19)

Reviews

CG I wish you well however long or short your time out will be. As I understand it you are v good with girls you meet, indeed I have been told this more than once by girls we both have seen. Those who know you will miss you I suspect.

Absence in itself creates desire , so it maybe on your return the adventure will be even more vivid . I may PM you then and now .

I hope the goals you are in pursuit of become yours.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (14-06-19), circumcised guy (14-06-19)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast