Thread: A little timeout

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I decided to take a little timeout from seeing the beautiful ladies and i mean just a little time. Just to concentrate on other things in my life that i kind of neglect but also to take a little holiday which will do me go as i need to revitalise myself. Why am posting a thread about it well it seemed the easiest way to let some ladies know as I notice a lot of my favourite ladies are around at the moment which actually makes it extremely hard for me but it has to be done. And i had made a few promises lately but they will be kept at a later date. I've tried to take a break on other occasions but failed miserably but this time I'm going to have to make the sacrifice and it will be some sacrifice. I'll still pop by on the forum occasionally just to keep up to date with things. Oh now I'm asking myself am I mad taking a break when i see what I'll be missing out on but as I say sometimes sacrifices have to be made.

Best of luck C.G. with your time out. I know a few ladies here will miss you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (14-06-19)