Page 201 of 353 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3527

Thread: Premier League: 2019/20

Reviews

Southampton equalize thru Obafemi , 2-2 , Utd going to drop points and stay 5th

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Paulstevens (13-07-20), westcorklad (13-07-20)

Reviews

Disappointing result for Utd tonight, maybe they are not as close to winning PL as some people think

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Who the feck thinks the're close to winning the pl ? Their own supporters is it?
    yeah , I wasn’t aware that the 5 subs had to be made in 3 slots, with exception of half time, messed things up not being able to replace Williams

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

It finishes 2-2. Utd are now level on points with Leicester but stay in 5th place on goal difference. This result is a massive boost to several clubs above and below the Red Devils in the race for the CL places all the more so now that Man City`s European ban has been overturned. In this round of PL fixtures of the top 5 clubs only City won their match. The Saints stay in 12th below Everton on goal difference.
    The Truth is out there.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Paulstevens (13-07-20), Ryankelvin (13-07-20)

Reviews

Looking at the remaining fixtures Utd still have to play Palace away, West Ham at home and their final game is away to Leicester. Chelsea play Norwich at home, Liverpool away and their last game is against Wolves at home. The Foxes play Sheffield Utd at home, Spurs away and finally Utd at home. Wolves face Burnley away, Palace at home and finish up with Chelsea away. I suppose Sheffield Utd still have to be considered as being in the CL race as well. The Blades still have to play Leicester away, Everton at home and their final game is against the Saints away. Does anyone want to call the remaining 2 CL qualifiers now? Of course Utd or Wolves could still claim a CL place if either of them win the Europa League.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 13-07-20 at 21:45.
    The Truth is out there.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Paulstevens (13-07-20), Ryankelvin (13-07-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Well you got the score wrong but the result right. Well done. Another good away day for the saints. Better late than never. Utd wont be happy to concede so late.
    Didn't get to see match, but got reports on radio, Southampton appeared to play very well, for good spells and thoroughly deserved their point, it appears Romeu was very fortunate to not be sent of, Pogba appears to have been poor

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paulstevens For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (13-07-20), westcorklad (13-07-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Looking at the remaining fixtures Utd still have to play Palace away, West Ham at home and their final game is away to Leicester. Chelsea play Norwich at home, Liverpool away and their last game is against Wolves at home. The Foxes play Sheffield Utd at home, Spurs away and finally Utd at home. Wolves face Burnley away, Palace at home and finish up with Chelsea away. I suppose Sheffield Utd still have to be considered as being in the CL race as well. The Blades still have to play Leicester away, Everton at home and their final game is against the Saints away. Does anyone want to call the remaining 2 CL qualifiers now? Of course Utd or Wolves could still claim a CL place if either of them win the Europa League.
    I would be inclined to think, Chelsea and Man Utd, hope I'm wrong, but, they know what they need to do. I fear for Leicester

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paulstevens For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (13-07-20), westcorklad (13-07-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Perhaps Leicester will get a morale boost from tonight, and hang on , having been in top 4 all year, they deserve to stay there , I think Leicester and Chelsea

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Paulstevens (14-07-20), westcorklad (13-07-20)

Reviews

I think if Woves can win last 3 games they could pip Chelsea for 4th . I fancy Utd to take at least 7pts from last 3 games but Leicester will find it hard to get 4 pts at best with fixtures they have so it could come down to final days fixture between Wolves v Chelsea with Woves needing a win and a draw doing Chelsea ..
    Last edited by blue rebel; 14-07-20 at 07:09.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (14-07-20)

Reviews

Chelsea v Norwich, great chance for Chelsea to help their CL ambitions , I’d say they comfortably win 3-0

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Paulstevens (14-07-20), westcorklad (14-07-20)