Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deciding to cheat.

Reviews

Default Deciding to cheat.

I've been with my girlfriend almost a year know. I've been active on the forums here but I've never cheated.
    My girlfriend always got on well with my cousin who stays with us a couple times a week to save her driving from Gorey to Dublin every morning for work. A few weeks ago they got together and asked if we could all have a night of fun together a threesome. I've always wanted a threesome with 2 girls but not with my own cousin so at first I turned them down and wouldn't. But being a guy I crumbled one night when they started kissing and undressing each other.
    It was a great experience and I'm not ashamed to say we've done it more than once since then.
    Last weekend while we were together I suggested that next time we invite another guy to join us. My cousin loved the idea. I'm bi she was the only one who knew before last weekend. I've suggested a guy who I've had sex with before that knows my girlfriend well, and she went crazy saying it would be weird and we shouldn't invite a guy into our bed. I asked her why it's OK for my cousin to join us and not another guy who we both know but are not related. She replied that being with a girl is safe and we don't know what this other guy might have and she wouldn't be comfortable watching me with another guy. I suggested she can pick a guy she trusts and she flipped out and went back to her parents that night. She came back Monday. But hasn't mentioned anything about and last night went into my cousins bed and had sex with her. I'm furious now, with her and my cousin and seriously considering sleeping with another guy.

I don't care if it's considered cheating, she seems to think it's ok for her to sleep with the same the same sex so why can't i.

Everyone grows apart, good for a while and then you want to experience something different, its like driving a Ferrari, its great to a while but you soon fall out of love driving it and want to see what else is out there

Reviews

it look like your girl is more in to your cousin then you. if she is going to her room with out you is she staying in her room all night

Reviews

My view , it is cheating and I can’t c any way ur relationship with girlfriend will ever be ok again but maybe it’s better for both of ye to realize that now Can’t c u and ur cousin having a future really either Ur at a big crossroads, don’t overreact r do anything hastily. Whatever is right for u will happen, best of luck with whatever comes ur way

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    I've been with my girlfriend almost a year know. I've been active on the forums here but I've never cheated.
    My girlfriend always got on well with my cousin who stays with us a couple times a week to save her driving from Gorey to Dublin every morning for work. A few weeks ago they got together and asked if we could all have a night of fun together a threesome. I've always wanted a threesome with 2 girls but not with my own cousin so at first I turned them down and wouldn't. But being a guy I crumbled one night when they started kissing and undressing each other.
    It was a great experience and I'm not ashamed to say we've done it more than once since then.
    Last weekend while we were together I suggested that next time we invite another guy to join us. My cousin loved the idea. I'm bi she was the only one who knew before last weekend. I've suggested a guy who I've had sex with before that knows my girlfriend well, and she went crazy saying it would be weird and we shouldn't invite a guy into our bed. I asked her why it's OK for my cousin to join us and not another guy who we both know but are not related. She replied that being with a girl is safe and we don't know what this other guy might have and she wouldn't be comfortable watching me with another guy. I suggested she can pick a guy she trusts and she flipped out and went back to her parents that night. She came back Monday. But hasn't mentioned anything about and last night went into my cousins bed and had sex with her. I'm furious now, with her and my cousin and seriously considering sleeping with another guy.

I don't care if it's considered cheating, she seems to think it's ok for her to sleep with the same the same sex so why can't i.
    I call..

Reviews

She replied that being with a girl is safe and we don't know what this other guy might have
    Does she know women can have STIs too?

Reviews

@Heytheredahlia if you bothered reading my post you'll see I didn't "dick" my cousin on my own. I had a threesome with my girlfriend and my cousin. You'll also find from reading the post that it was there idea to have a threesome. I was originally against a sleeping with my cousin. While having a few drinks at home one Saturday night my girlfriend and my cousin started kissing and touching each other and like any other man I got seriously horny and went for it. Since then we have had a couple if threesomes.
    So I haven't cheated on her

Reviews

@Heytheredahlia if you bothered reading my post you'll see I didn't "dick" my cousin on my own. I had a threesome with my girlfriend and my cousin. You'll also find from reading the post that it was there idea to have a threesome. I was originally against a sleeping with my cousin. While having a few drinks at home one Saturday night my girlfriend and my cousin started kissing and touching each other and like any other man I got seriously horny and went for it. Since then we have had a couple if threesomes.
    So I haven't cheated on her
    Ha ha I think your missing the point here mate. I think what Heytheredahlia was trying to get you to understand mate is.

Cheating is the least of your problems because in normal society its NEVER ok to Dick your cousin in any circumstance.

Its kinda called incest.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Guinness For This Useful Post:

BadToTheBoner247 (07-06-19), casman (06-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Guinness View Post
    Ha ha I think your missing the point here mate. I think what Heytheredahlia was trying to get you to understand mate is.

Cheating is the least of your problems because in normal society its NEVER ok to Dick your cousin in any circumstance.

Its kinda called incest.
    While I agree that cousins are a little close for comfort for me, it is perfectly legal to have relations with a cousin and to marry. It does not meet the legal definition of incest.

That said I think the op, if he's telling the truth, has some relationship issues he's going to have a tough time resolving.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereDahlia View Post
    So romantic, thanks for sharing ( your cousin )
    First of all you did cheat once you dicked your cousin.
    There’s no grey area or “thinking “. You cheated with incest .
    Did you go down on your cousin too ?
    My cousin who lives in Iceland was telling me of this app for for stopping you having sex with your cousins.
    Such a high percentage are related in Iceland and this app has an “incest alarm “ when bumped against another android .
    ( IslendigaApp)

I never had sex with my cousin though .
    But you bumped androids?
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

LexieM (05-06-19)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast