Thread: Best Asian at the moment?

Default Best Asian at the moment?

I’m looking for opinions on the best Asian lady around Dublin at the moment? I used to visit Barbara & little Apple previously, but I’m looking for some advice on who’s worth a visit from the current crop of oriental ladies. TIA
    Last edited by sleepy163; 03-06-19 at 19:54.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy163 View Post
    I’m looking for opinions on the best Asian lady around Dublin at the moment? I used to visit Barbara & little Apple previously, but I’m looking for some advice on who’s worth a visit from the current crop of oriental ladies. TIA
    Miss Singapore is the best and only genuine Asian lady I have ever met in terms of looks, personality and service. She's in Dublin at the moment, I saw her a couple of days ago
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    Miss Singapore is the best and only genuine Asian lady I have ever met in terms of looks, personality and service. She's in Dublin at the moment, I saw her a couple of days ago
    I can verify that. Don't think I have a review up for her but in retrospect she was deserving of one, a top pro.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mij For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (04-06-19)

Angel in Dublin. Her photos are not verified but she does have a lot of great reviews.