Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seems unfair

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rbpdick View Post
    We are getting away from things a little bit . It was more about the medias graphic coverage of the girls death I was talking about not what kind of punishment these 2 young boys should get
    I get your point but you are the person that opened this thread, surely you would understand people's revulsion at what happened? If Ana was my daughter I would give them the justice they gave her, end of story.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (19-06-19), rbpdick (19-06-19)

Reviews

One person’s tragedy is another person’s entertainment.
    And another person’s news story and means of making money.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

rbpdick (19-06-19)

Reviews

It reflects the anger amongst us that we have veered towards the inadequacies of our justice system rather than focusing on the media’s reporting of the trial I know a democratic justice system can’t allow “ an eye for an eye “ but it’s not right that they will be free men at a very young age

Ya Know we can all give an opinion here, which is appreciated and for the most part respected, but lets not lose ourselves,
    An innocent girl had her life taken away by 2 despicable fucks and yes they might be out in 10 or so years but I can assure
    you there will be people waiting for them when they do, as they are known by some and it won't be forgotten.
    Most of us can not fathom what the families are going through (but I can) The worst thing about all this, is in a few months
    there will be something similar or even worse in the news (I pray not) that this will be forgotten, except for young Ana's family.
    THEY WILL NEVER FORGET, X

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luvdaladies For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (19-06-19), Stephanie (19-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    The monetization of the suffering of others. That's peak capitalism for ya.
    Then again who's really to blame. This shit wouldn't sell if there wasn't a market.
    Garbage media and garbage media consumers.
    Garbage in, garbage out.

I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    That's two options.
    Don't confuse the guy.He can only count to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    It's so sad ,that poor girl had her whole life ahead of her. I can't imagine how her parents feel. Those little bastard's should rot in jail for the rest of their lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    You're probably right about them getting out in ten years, they should be executed in my opinion. An eye for an eye and the world goes blind is true but I think the world would be a better place without individuals like this
    First of all they should rot in jail for the rest of their lives and now they should be executed because you are being hoisted by the outrage and affirmation of others?
    Such a slippery slope leads to mob rule ,kangaroo courts and lynching.
    Gang mentality in other words.

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    If my offspring did anything like that they would not have survived to appear in court.
    Life for filicide.
    Last edited by FinnMickC00L; 19-06-19 at 21:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I don't have a son but I do have a daughter and I don't have any empathy for these 2 animals . That poor young girl had her whole life ahead of her but they took it away in the most brutal manner. If she were my daughter I would like to see proper justice, not a 10 year sentence with new identity.
    And you lay equal culpability on both Boy A and Boy B do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I get your point but you are the person that opened this thread, surely you would understand people's revulsion at what happened? If Ana was my daughter I would give them the justice they gave her, end of story.
    Is this the Northern way?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast