Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seems unfair

Reviews

Yes, I don’t know how her parents coped thru everything they have had to go thru over the last couple of years Bad enough to have ur daughter murdered but then to have to endure the sick details surrounding the accused and the trial in general. The media r scum and will do anything to “ glamourise” a story in order to sell papers etc I would disown entirely any son of mine who could contemplate any involvement in anything like this It really sickens me to think any human being could do such a thing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (19-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tombarry View Post
    Parents of boys are evil creatures too like how could you sit in court with them
    I would hope their parents are horrified by what they did, I'm sure they're devastated by their actions and the horrific consequences for all families involved
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    They’ll be out with new identities etc in ten years or so almost definitely there is NO justice for families of murder victims in this country especially Anna’s. As a parent myself I can’t imagine how they’ve been so dignified thorough all this...
    You're probably right about them getting out in ten years, they should be executed in my opinion. An eye for an eye and the world goes blind is true but I think the world would be a better place without individuals like this

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsoap1 View Post
    Lads, have ye kids? 13 year old kids. It’s horrible, words can’t fathom what they did. The poor girl and the bullying she received. Should those kids be bullied? An eye for an eye is wrong, full stop. Am devastated for parents of girl but also for the boys. The idea of holding my son, my former baby, in a courtroom being sentenced for murder. Horrible! A good society is not one that tortured or kills people in name of justice. Have some empathy for all involved. An eye for an eye!! Remember the troubles up north!
    I have two daughters. Those boys and they are still boys are still old enough to know right from wrong, they showed that poor girl no empathy or compassion, I have none for them. I stand by my statement that the world would be a better place without individuals like them.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (19-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (19-06-19)

Reviews

Lads, have ye kids? 13 year old kids. It’s horrible, words can’t fathom what they did. The poor girl and the bullying she received. Should those kids be bullied? An eye for an eye is wrong, full stop. Am devastated for parents of girl but also for the boys. The idea of holding my son, my former baby, in a courtroom being sentenced for murder. Horrible! A good society is not one that tortured or kills people in name of justice. Have some empathy for all involved. An eye for an eye!! Remember the troubles up north!
    I don't have a son but I do have a daughter and I don't have any empathy for these 2 animals . That poor young girl had her whole life ahead of her but they took it away in the most brutal manner. If she were my daughter I would like to see proper justice, not a 10 year sentence with new identity.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (19-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    You're probably right about them getting out in ten years, they should be executed in my opinion. An eye for an eye and the world goes blind is true but I think the world would be a better place without individuals like this
    I agree with execution but lock them up with some violent sex offenders for a few years first. Some people are arguing for leniency but the courts should remember that they have a duty to protect society from these monsters.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (19-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I agree with execution but lock them up with some violent sex offenders for a few years first. Some people are arguing for leniency but the courts should remember that they have a duty to protect society from these monsters.
    I'm not saying those boys should be tortured or abused even though they deserve it, they should be dispatched in an humane manner,lethal injection or a bullet in the head. They will cost the taxpayer a fortune to keep them in prison and there is no guarantee they will not be repeat offenders to some degree or other, why take the chance?

Reviews

I think there is a strong chance those boys will reoffend in future elementary of what councilling they get , they should never see light of day again. They knew what they were doing. I have a daughter too and I can’t imagine how Anna’s parents will cope in the days , weeks and months ahead The pain will be intolerable

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (19-06-19)

Reviews

Ok, so what poor soul would you expect to carry out the execution? Would you do it? If I was the father of that girl I would be very tempted and might even follow through. But that would not be RIGHT. We are not America, that system is wrong also and only leads to a breakdown of humanity.
    If they were my kids and I were certain they were guilty, I'd do it. They wouldn't even have made it to court
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (19-06-19)

Reviews

We are getting away from things a little bit . It was more about the medias graphic coverage of the girls death I was talking about not what kind of punishment these 2 young boys should get

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rbpdick For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (19-06-19), Stephanie (19-06-19), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (19-06-19)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast