Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dietary advice please

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slimboyfat View Post
    Can they expunge my sense of self importance and entitlement while keeping my moobs intact ?

If they can I'm on the first flight.
    Do.....go for one of those “full MOT” places in Thailand, get a full check up including hormone levels etc

Type II diabetes will get you!!!!!!

Discipline, patience, belief, will power. Everything you need is in yourself when it comes to diet and personal physical health. It's all within your own control. There are no outside factors should you choose to eliminate them yourself.

Too many people like to talk their issues instead of meeting them head on. So what if it's tough. Be tougher.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DrAlan View Post
    Do.....go for one of those “full MOT” places in Thailand, get a full check up including hormone levels etc

Type II diabetes will get you!!!!!!
    I prefer to not talk to my mortician just as I don't bother with internet quacks.
    I'm glad that you're neither a psychologist or a psychiatrist.
    You don't have the padded cell manner.

Quote Originally Posted by slimboyfat View Post
    I prefer to not talk to my mortician just as I don't bother with internet quacks.
    I'm glad that you're neither a psychologist or a psychiatrist.
    You don't have the padded cell manner.
    I've had obstacles in my life. I have a relatively relaxed mind. I would have been someone who at times felt sorry for himself. Why me, why is it me. I suffered with self entitlement.
    But through time I figured if I don't sort this it's not getting sorted. I've always had someone to fall back on where I could mask my issues.
    But I was just fooling myself. Once I learned the benefit of patience, life became a doddle and nothing fazes me. No point.
    If you have a problem, fix it or turn it to your advantage. With patience and perseverance everything can be solved so long as you can take control of it. Once you have your health there is always a solution.

Reviews

I was going to respond to something or other someplace or other but a poor 3G mobile internet connection stopped me.
    The internet quack will likely diagnose advancing senescence and possible Alzheimer's.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed View Post
    I've had obstacles in my life. I have a relatively relaxed mind. I would have been someone who at times felt sorry for himself. Why me, why is it me. I suffered with self entitlement.
    But through time I figured if I don't sort this it's not getting sorted. I've always had someone to fall back on where I could mask my issues.
    But I was just fooling myself. Once I learned the benefit of patience, life became a doddle and nothing fazes me. No point.
    If you have a problem, fix it or turn it to your advantage. With patience and perseverance everything can be solved so long as you can take control of it. Once you have your health there is always a solution.
    IDC.

This is an alternative to too fucking long to bother with those who paint greasepaint on their faces.

Reviews

IDC.
    ?
    DrQuack
    Idk
    Help me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    Evening y'all, has anyone tried the carnivore diet and if so did it work for you? I'm tempted to try it but don't know anyone personally that has. Any helpful/ constructive advice would be greatly appreciated
    I think that was known as the ATKINS DIET but didn't the poor bugger die of a heart attack

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oh Kevin For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (23-05-19)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast