Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Niki Lauda dies at 70

Reviews

Default Niki Lauda dies at 70

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

MassiveFerguson (28-05-19), ORDINARYJOE (21-05-19), westcorklad (21-05-19)

Reviews

Great movie about his battle with James Hunt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (21-05-19), MassiveFerguson (28-05-19)

Reviews

RIP

Any NEWS on Michael Schumacher, now theres a success and bad luck story rolled into one,

whats the real news on him

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cum4me For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (21-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by cum4me View Post
    RIP

Any NEWS on Michael Schumacher, now theres a success and bad luck story rolled into one,

whats the real news on him
    He must be bed bound or child like. Because if he was in anyway a functioning man, enough time has gone by now for him in some way to accept what happened and he would want to make a public appearance or go outside sometime.
    He died that day but for whatever reason the family didn't put him in the ground.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jinxed For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (21-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed View Post
    He must be bed bound or child like. Because if he was in anyway a functioning man, enough time has gone by now for him in some way to accept what happened and he would want to make a public appearance or go outside sometime.
    He died that day but for whatever reason the family didn't put him in the ground.
    I fear that is close to the truth. The few stories that are leaking out would tend to confirm this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Jinxed (21-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    I fear that is close to the truth. The few stories that are leaking out would tend to confirm this.
    He can't talk or walk or move, only facial expressions hear, with all that money and yet like that, bet he give every single penny away to be healthy again.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cum4me For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (21-05-19), Jinxed (21-05-19)

Reviews

The family keep it private.I have seen,in print,some guy (possibly a clergyman) who has visited a number of times say that Michael sometimes smiles when watching sunsets.
    I would guess he probably has little locomotion ,little ability to communicate and might or might not be very aware of where he is,but as I say the family and immediate friends keep it all very private and he had plenty of money to pay for it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to slimboyfat For This Useful Post:

MassiveFerguson (28-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    It doesn't make sense to never let any information out. Some truth will come out when he dies because those records are generally made public. But that could feasibly be 40 years away.

Quote Originally Posted by slimboyfat View Post
    The family keep it private.I have seen,in print,some guy (possibly a clergyman) who has visited a number of times say that Michael sometimes smiles when watching sunsets.
    I would guess he probably has little locomotion ,little ability to communicate and might or might not be very aware of where he is,but as I say the family and immediate friends keep it all very private and he had plenty of money to pay for it.
    I don't like F1 and my knowledge is next to zero but I assume he was one of the fastest men on the planet. He has had the ultimate punishment as far as his condition goes.

Reviews

Lauda had in recent months had a lung transplant and it appears his lungs were damaged in the 1976 crash and fire.He probably had long term health problems since that time.
    He had involvement with three airlines that bore various forms of his name.
    The first ,Lauda Air,he founded in the seventies.This later became part of Austrian Airlines and the name finally disappeared in 2013.
    The other two airlines were rebranded from previous owners.
    "Niki" had quite a long innings before eventually encountering financial trouble, including Lufthansa being prevented by the EU from taking it over.
    The airline ,Laudamotion ,he was only briefly involved with.
    By December 2018 the remains of both Niki and Laudamotion were incorporated into a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair known as "Lauda".
    Lauda will continue to operate Airbus planes as opposed to the use of Boeing by its Ryanair parent.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to slimboyfat For This Useful Post:

MassiveFerguson (28-05-19)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast