Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event!

Default Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event!

Video footage has shown Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger being attacked at an event in South Africa.

The 71-year-old former California governor was interacting with fans during a skipping competition at his Arnold Classic Africa sporting event when a man drop-kicked him from behind.

The attacker is seen being restrained following the incident.

Schwarzenegger thanked fans on Twitter for their concern, but insisted there was "nothing to worry about".

https://twitter.com/i/status/1129805366513025028

The video footage, shared widely on social media, shows Schwarzenegger posing for photos and filming at the Johannesburg event on Saturday when the man attacks him with a flying kick.

The Terminator star stumbles forward after the kick, while the attacker falls to the ground, where he is immediately restrained by a security guard.

The man was later handed over to police officers, event officials said.

Schwarzenegger tweeted to his more than four million followers: "I thought I was just jostled by the crowd, which happens a lot. I only realised I was kicked when I saw the video like all of you."

He later urged fans to focus on the athletes at the event instead of the attack.

"We have 90 sports here in South Africa at the @ArnoldSports, and 24,000 athletes of all ages and abilities inspiring all of us to get off the couch. Let's put this spotlight on them," he wrote on Twitter.

The Arnold Classic Africa event takes place every May and features a range of events including bodybuilding and combat sports.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-48322307

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (19-05-19), bmw528 (19-05-19), MassiveFerguson (19-05-19)

Reviews

There are some prized pricks on this planet all the same to do something like that to anyone.
    Last edited by bmw528; 19-05-19 at 09:58. Reason: There are a good few knocking around here aswell lately

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (19-05-19), Punter08 (19-05-19)

Reviews

What was the shouting at the end - "Help me, I need a kidney" ? Was that the attackers voice?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (19-05-19), Punter08 (19-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    What was the shouting at the end - "Help me, I need a kidney" ? Was that the attackers voice?
    Maybe he got mixed up instead of saying, I need a brain.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (19-05-19), Toolbox (20-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Punter08 View Post
    Video footage has shown Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger being attacked at an event in South Africa.

The 71-year-old former California governor was interacting with fans during a skipping competition at his Arnold Classic Africa sporting event when a man drop-kicked him from behind.

The attacker is seen being restrained following the incident.

Schwarzenegger thanked fans on Twitter for their concern, but insisted there was "nothing to worry about".

https://twitter.com/i/status/1129805366513025028

The video footage, shared widely on social media, shows Schwarzenegger posing for photos and filming at the Johannesburg event on Saturday when the man attacks him with a flying kick.

The Terminator star stumbles forward after the kick, while the attacker falls to the ground, where he is immediately restrained by a security guard.

The man was later handed over to police officers, event officials said.

Schwarzenegger tweeted to his more than four million followers: "I thought I was just jostled by the crowd, which happens a lot. I only realised I was kicked when I saw the video like all of you."

He later urged fans to focus on the athletes at the event instead of the attack.

"We have 90 sports here in South Africa at the @ArnoldSports, and 24,000 athletes of all ages and abilities inspiring all of us to get off the couch. Let's put this spotlight on them," he wrote on Twitter.

The Arnold Classic Africa event takes place every May and features a range of events including bodybuilding and combat sports.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-48322307
    I met Arnold in the states years ago and must say he was very arrogant and not at all what I thought, not as tall as he makes out either

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cum4me View Post
    I met Arnold in the states years ago and must say he was very arrogant and not at all what I thought, not as tall as he makes out either
    Talk of the Devil.
    Last edited by bmw528; 19-05-19 at 10:33. Reason: Maybe he just figured you out. Why, does he wear high heels or something

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (19-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cum4me View Post
    I didnt think you would be allowed into the states with your backround to be honest.
    Last edited by bmw528; 19-05-19 at 10:38. Reason: Maybe Stevie wonder was working on the arrivals that day

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    I didnt think you would be allowed into the states with your backround to be honest.
    The Americans don't like Reds(under the bed or anywhere).Even their John Deere tractors are painted green.
    I have a big tractor cos my penis is small.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MassiveFerguson For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (19-05-19)

Reviews

Totally uncalled for, you simply do not hit an old man.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gillyland For This Useful Post:

Nikkita (21-05-19), Punter08 (19-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gillyland View Post
    Totally uncalled for, you simply do not hit an old man.
    Very true. Sure you wouldnt even hit a young cheeky prick either.
    Last edited by bmw528; 19-05-19 at 11:34. Reason: Even though thats very tempting. Although you could probably rob his sweeties out of his pram and he would start whinging

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast