Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones petition asking for season 8 remake now has over 500,000 signatures!

Default Game Of Thrones petition asking for season 8 remake now has over 500,000 signatures!

The petition started by Game Of Thrones fans calling for HBO to remake season eight has received more than 540,000 signatures. Furious fans of the show seriously aren’t impressed by the attempt David Benioff and DB Weiss have made to complete George RR Martin’s incredible tale. And it seems like the outrage at the pair’s treatment of plot points isn’t just held by a minority of the show’s loyal viewers. Considering the petition’s original goal was to reach 15,000 signatures, we have a feeling they could easily surpass their current 1million target by the time the final episode airs on Monday 20 May. The petition was created by Dylan D on Change.org and it calls on HBO to ‘remake Game of Thrones Season 8 with competent writers

Daenerys Targaryen’s rampage fell flat for Game of Thrones fans (Picture: HBO)

Now over 500,000 are asking HBO to pretend this season didn’t happen and redo it completely (Picture: HBO)

The plea reads: ‘David Benioff and DB Weiss have proven themselves to be woefully incompetent writers when they have no source material (i.e. the books) to fall back on. ‘This series deserves a final season that makes sense. ‘Subvert my expectations and make it happen, HBO!’ The comments on the petition show support for the motion, with pretty much all of them agreeing that the season eight script needs to be redone.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/16/game-...tures-9579963/

So funny. I thought the last season was great so far. Its amazing to me that petitions for real change like access to drugs that help cure cancer fall short of signatures but if people think a TV show is not going how they want they will sign a petition.

Reviews

Wtf? Have these people got nothing else to do ? Sad muppets.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

joggon (19-05-19), john_calling (20-05-19), Punter08 (19-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Wtf? Have these people got nothing else to do ? Sad muppets.
    Its crazy. Its up to 700,000 odd now

Reviews

They'll definitely have a fit after watching the final episode. Even I have to admit it was very disappointing.

I have watched the final episode this morning wouldn't change a single thing.
    It was a great show and loved every moment.

Those who have signed the petition need to get over themselves.
    Game of Thrones was written in a way as it was made to be realistic in many ways.

In real life, things don't always go to plan, but you have to use what it there and the show worked perfect.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (20-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post

Game of Thrones was written in a way as it was made to be realistic in many ways.

In real life, things don't always go to plan, but you have to use what it there and the show worked perfect.
    you got to ask what is wrong with these peoples heads and to be worrying about something that not even real, they need to get real and see what really is important in life
    I watched it based on what others have said and its very good but its only a show,

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cum4me For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (20-05-19)

Reviews

I honestly thought it was a shite ending but do agree with you about the petition. Have they no lives?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (20-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by cum4me View Post
    you got to ask what is wrong with these peoples heads and to be worrying about something that not even real, they need to get real and see what really is important in life
    I watched it based on what others have said and its very good but its only a show,
    People have even called the police whilst watching Eastenders when a fight broke out.
    Some people are so deluded in some sense that they can't separate real life from fiction.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (21-05-19)

Reviews

People have even called the police whilst watching Eastenders when a fight broke out.
    Some people are so deluded in some sense that they can't separate real life from fiction.
    And they can't even watch Jeremy Kyle any more.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Floki (20-05-19), Punter08 (21-05-19)

Reviews

Remember Bishop Len Brennan, some eejits called the Vatican hotline to complain to the Pope about him annointing a naked young woman in his bath.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FargoBoyle For This Useful Post:

Floki (20-05-19), Punter08 (20-05-19)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast