Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do threads disappear.

Reviews

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (18-05-19), Stephanie (18-05-19), Wolverine (18-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTramp View Post
    I blame the Mexicans and the dopey Democrats who are anti the construction industry and walls.
    keep your wig on Donald, next you'll be building a wall around Doonbeg and asking the Shinners to pay for it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    I do like that Timmy, he is unique. The other 1 not so much.
    Looks like you might be busy this weekend Marta. You might get rid of 1 troll but they haven't gone away you know.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (18-05-19), Forceuser (18-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed View Post
    I've had one taken down and now I think one has just been taken down. Why?

Why no freedom to speak as you see fit. How can one sex act be deemed more disturbing than another.

Why do people care about the public looking in and reading. If the public had any power I'm sure they would have had this site shutdown already.

Why show so much concern to an internet snowflake. They're are probably the biggest perverts behind closed doors. Or they haven't got it in them to let themselves go so they try to spoil everyone else's fun.

I think everyone should be able to say what they want. It's not like people are trying to sell children or buy slaves.

This is an internet sex site. If you can't handle it, stay away and let the people that can handle have it.
    Hi Jinxed,

Sorry that your thread was closed.
    It was not the topic you proposed that made us delete the thread but the amount of disrespectful comments and accusations on it.

I tried to convince some of the participants to stop with the out of topic fight, but it was not possible so the thread was closed.

Feel free to restart another thread on that topic, as again, the topic itself had nothing to do with the thread deletion.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Marta

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MartaMod For This Useful Post:

Jinxed (18-05-19)

Why do birds suddenly appear

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I do like that Timmy, he is unique. The other 1 not so much.
    Looks like you might be busy this weekend Marta. You might get rid of 1 troll but they haven't gone away you know.
    I see they've let SkinnyWhineyBitch back in the building aswell for the tenth time

Last edited by Forceuser; 18-05-19 at 15:13.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-05-19), bmw528 (18-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MartaMod View Post
    Hi Jinxed,

Sorry that your thread was closed.
    It was not the topic you proposed that made us delete the thread but the amount of disrespectful comments and accusations on it.

I tried to convince some of the participants to stop with the out of topic fight, but it was not possible so the thread was closed.

Feel free to restart another thread on that topic, as again, the topic itself had nothing to do with the thread deletion.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Marta
    Marta, where has Martin Mod gone?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cum4me View Post
    keep your wig on Donald, next you'll be building a wall around Doonbeg and asking the Shinners to pay for it
    I have considered it but I will be asking Leo ,who is far more spendthrift when it comes to dispensing public money.
    We could do with him here in America.That southern wall would be built no matter the cost.
    Anyway son ,I like your moxie.Next time I fire someone there'll be a job waiting for you.
    Fake news!!FAKE NEWS!!!Covfefe.
    We're making America great again!!
    We got good people on it!

Where do the ducks in Central Park go in the winter?

South for the Winter, otherwise the homeless people eat them.
    I have a big tractor cos my penis is small.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MassiveFerguson For This Useful Post:

johnwin530 (19-05-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast