Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sex and anti depressants

Reviews

[QUOTE=nicegirlsarenice;91776]I know you say "I can live with that" but it's not a trivial or a nice thing at all to be like that. I don't know about you, but if I try to orgasm and can't... I can get a bit and upset with myself. I literally couldn't do it AT ALL while I was on them.

Who are you fucking telling!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

If you've been prescribed anti-depressants it's because you need them. You seem to know of the specific reason you're depressed, so hopefully its a temporaty disposition, and soon you wont need them anymore.
    Yes, some will affect your sex drive, or your ability to get an erection, but if this happens go back to the doc and change them. Insist on them being changed.
    For 5 years I refused to take medication because of the "posibility" of side effects, and with almost fatal results. Now, 10 years later, I'm on 9 pills a day, (because of my refusal to take drugs in the 1st place), each with the potential to cause impotence. But I'm horney as a ram, and have sex 3 or 4 times a week. Occasionally I give myself a "blue pill" boost, but thats only being greedy, and I don't really need it.
    None of us like to admit our vulnerability to illness, physical or mental, but shit happens, and when it does you must deal with it. Take your medication. Watch for adverse reaction, and if it happens take action accordingly. Dont be afraid of you blue friend if you need a boost. If you suffer from depression you'll become impotent anyhow, so don't just let it happen. Get pro active, and get back to full health. And good wishes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234