Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sex and anti depressants

Reviews

Why does every bloody thread on here turn into a bitchfight?

Default A sense of perminentcy........................

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy Kenny View Post
    Hi,

Paddy here again

Quick one

Have any clients or esc orts any exp of anti depressents and their effect on the oul sex side of things

I have a prescription for a low dose for a genuine reason and along with therapy will hopefully help a few issues.

They are v popular at present

Just wondering any stories on their side effects re sex

Genuine replies pl

Ta

Paddy
    One big prob i see that ppl who get depressed for prolonged periods have is a sense that the issue is perminent and they give it a greater hold over them.

One of the big things here and what alot of ppl who get depressed dont realise is its only human to feel down at times.Ppl who dont suffer depression realise this and thus just let the issue flow away.Its those that seem to think that its unique to them are the ones who end up with probs.They give it a grip on them,they develope a habit of recognising it and therefore ingrain the thoughts in their minds.

Heres is one thing i want you to try.I want you to feel your depression and enjoy it.Im serious ,i want you to actually feel it and experience it and live it.Why do i say this?Because when you try you cant do it.Why? Because its a film your showing in your own mind over and over and over again.

Remember one thing.Its an incredible thing to know too.Your thoughts are not reality.They are real thoughts yes but reality no.They only exist in your own mind and nowhere else.The mind is a very powerful tool but unfortunatly ppl use it against themselves.The underestimate themselves,knock themselves,come up with 101 different reasons why they cant do something.Bollox to that.

Anti depressants and therapists ,in my own opinion and remember (ask luther or frenchy- im a doctor and know no wrong) are a band aid approach and only treat the symptoms not the cause.If you have an itchy bum ,you can scratch it all night but if you dont deal with the underlying cause (a smelly irishman - contact Anita) youll only end up with an even itchier bum.

Im done talking about bums now seriously,
    Westside.

Default Shut up you prick

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Why does every bloody thread on here turn into a bitchfight?
    now there,
    West,

Default Lets go Paddy

Hi,

Paddy here again

Quick one

Have any clients or esc orts any exp of anti depressents and their effect on the oul sex side of things

I have a prescription for a low dose for a genuine reason and along with therapy will hopefully help a few issues.

Genuine replies pl

Ta

Paddy

Cheer up.Hip hip horay,Hip hip horay.For hes a jolly good fellow ,for hes a jolly good fellow ,for hes a jolly good fellowwwwwwwwwwwwww and so say all of us.

YouTube - Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

have to go now Paddy,
    Westside.

Reviews

Cool advice

Maybe you should take some anti agression drugs or something, seems like everyone here needs a good blow job, the only advice i'd give to paddy is not to seek medical advice from us lot, were not doctors, sex advisors maybe. and Paddy, u might want to change ur screen name to something less identifable, if u know what I mean, and good luck with the condition.

Reviews

Smile Hip hip

well said Tommy

Blog Entries

I think in fairness to Paddy he was looking for information on the effects of anti depressants on his sex life or sex drive not on whether he should take them or not............

But Dr. Westside makes good sence here...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    Do either of ye , Nicegirls and , currently hold a medical degree.?
    What gives ye the right to tell this man not to take his doctors medical advice. Neither of ye knoe the severity of his illness nor can either of suggest against medical advice

This is a persons healtyh you are dealing with.

COP THE FUCK ON
    sure didnt someone tell us that gemma works in a pharmacy ?

Reviews

Hi,

Paddy here again

Quick one

Genuine replies pl

Ta

Paddy
    I dated a lovely girl who suffered from depression & it definitely affected her libido which often left me in frustrating situations though the fact that they balance u mentally I think outweighs your sex drive anti d's are also highly addictive & some people cant come off them, a male friend also tells me anti d's ruined his sex drive 'only has his mickey for pissing'....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    sure didnt someone tell us that gemma works in a pharmacy ?
    No, she said once that she had to log off because she had a "farmer to see"........... I think she was on tour at the time.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast