Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Kyle Show axed following death of guest!

Default Jeremy Kyle Show axed following death of guest!

Jeremy Kyle Show axed following death of guest.

The Jeremy Kyle Show has been permanently cancelled by ITV following the death of a guest.

The confrontational talk show was suspended indefinitely by the broadcaster following the death of the participant, 63-year-old Steve Dymond, a week after the programme was filmed.

The programme has now ended for good, following an outcry for it to be cancelled from MPs and members of the public.

ITV’s CEO Dame Carolyn McCall said in a statement: “Given the gravity of recent events we have decided to end production of The Jeremy Kyle Show.

“The Jeremy Kyle Show has had a loyal audience and has been made by a dedicated production team for 14 years, but now is the right time for the show to end.

“Everyone at ITV’s thoughts and sympathies are with the family and friends of Steve Dymond.”

The programme was initially pulled off air on Monday, and a review of the episode featuring Mr Dymond is under review.

https://www.irishnews.com/magazine/e...guest-1620434/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Kyle was lost for words last night, first time ever but he does abuse his guests but then why do they come on it.
    Its very sad and hope they get rid of this crappy show for good

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FargoBoyle For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (16-05-19), Punter08 (15-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by FargoBoyle View Post
    Kyle was lost for words last night, first time ever but he does abuse his guests but then why do they come on it.
    Its very sad and hope they get rid of this crappy show for good
    I cant stand the guy and his TV show gives me a headache. Car crash TV.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-05-19), bmw528 (16-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Punter08 View Post
    I cant stand the guy and his TV show gives me a headache. Car crash TV.
    I can't understand how it was so popular. I call him Jeremy Vile, couldn't stand the condescending prick.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-05-19), bmw528 (16-05-19), Punter08 (15-05-19)

I was never a big fan of the show, I even knew some people that went on the show as guests, unfortunately not part of the audience.
    Happy that the show has been cancelled, but with the fault of the lie detector, you can't blame Jeremy Kyle for it, but those who run the test machine and possibly the man (not filly) who more likely panicked during the test.

The test detects the pattern of the heart rate and in a case of being strapped to one of those machine itself is nerve racking, even if you're innocent.
    The show had to be cancelled due to the fail of the test, if it was wrong leading a man to take his own life.

Wil some form of compensation be given to the family?
    This I think may soon go to court.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (16-05-19), Punter08 (15-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I was never a big fan of the show, I even knew some people that went on the show as guests, unfortunately not part of the audience.
    Happy that the show has been cancelled, but with the fault of the lie detector, you can't blame Jeremy Kyle for it, but those who run the test machine and possibly the man (not filly) who more likely panicked during the test.

The test detects the pattern of the heart rate and in a case of being strapped to one of those machine itself is nerve racking, even if you're innocent.
    The show had to be cancelled due to the fail of the test, if it was wrong leading a man to take his own life.

Wil some form of compensation be given to the family?
    This I think may soon go to court.
    he got no charisma and he's not got the face for tv anyway, not even voice for radio.
    i use to get him mixed up with Jeremy Vine which i shouldn't as Vine is intelligent and a gentleman
    Last edited by FargoBoyle; 15-05-19 at 10:38.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FargoBoyle For This Useful Post:

Floki (15-05-19), Punter08 (15-05-19)

Reviews

Good riddance to garbage!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (16-05-19)

Reviews

You'll have to watch reruns of Jerry Springer instead.
    Jeremy was Jerry lite.
    Go Jerry,go Jerry!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to slimboyfat For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (15-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by FargoBoyle View Post
    he got no charisma and he's not got the face for tv anyway, not even voice for radio.
    i use to get him mixed up with Jeremy Vine which i shouldn't as Vine is intelligent and a gentleman
    I do believe that Jeremy Vine replaced Matthew Wright on 'The Wright Show', never watched him though on that show, it's been a while since I last watch it.
    I do like him and agree that he is an intelligent man and can be quite funny too.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (15-05-19)

Reviews

Another family ruined, Would have liked to see Kyle to go out in style though

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gillyland For This Useful Post:

Floki (15-05-19), Punter08 (15-05-19)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast